website statistics

Sprint Canoeing at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Yep, another 4th place, this really is that kind of Olympic Games for us. Still a good result for :HUN, I didn't expect a medal in this event.

Big disappointment for :GER, second lost gold after MC2 where they were the favorites. 

Well not here to go on about Carrington but the surprise for me was the sudden improvement of the NZ K2 1000m pair. Tim Brabants midas touch after a few months when he escaped the UK with his Kiwi wife during Covid last year has worked wonders.

28 minutes ago, Vektor said:

To be fair, before the Games I would have said that we won't be in the Top6 in this event, huge improvement from Nádas/Kopasz, good sign for the future. 

Yeah me too, so that's a great improvement. Summing up, these are exactly the results I expected, probably only a medal from Csizmadia too it wouldn't surprised me that much.

10 minutes ago, Joshi said:

Well not here to go on about Carrington but the surprise for me was the sudden improvement of the NZ K2 1000m pair. Tim Brabants midas touch after a few months when he escaped the UK with his Kiwi wife during Covid last year has worked wonders.

Infinite thanks to Lady Carrington that prevents us from climbing the medal table in our most successful sport :spank:

Just now, MagyarBabu said:

Infinite thanks to Lady Carrington that prevents us from climbing the medal table in our most successful sport :spank:

Good news for you is that she'll most likely retire after these olympics :d