website statistics

Taekwondo at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

15 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Lucas again :thumbup: frustrated Hadipour with the classic calm-defensive argentinian TKD style.

On to semis but a medal will still be very difficult seeing the remaining opponents.

Hadipour is fighting with a torn ACL, I knew Guzman will be too much for him. I guess nobody watched his defeat in Iran since we won a medal at the same time :d

but can Guzman be nice and win the semifinal and put him back for the repechage ? :p the repechage looks "easy" for him if he gets the chance

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Bogdanovic lost against Cerezo Iglesias :hairpull:

not so surprising...

3 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Very surprising that Bogdanovic lost so early, i thought she had a medal in the bag. :yikes:

Cerezo is the new superstar of this game...she has amzing talent...right now, she might well be already the no.1 in the world pound for pound...

9 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Hadipour is fighting with a torn ACL, I knew Guzman will be too much for him. I guess nobody watched his defeat in Iran since we won a medal at the same time :d

but can Guzman be nice and win the semifinal and put him back for the repechage ? :p the repechage looks "easy" for him if he gets the chance

I hope not...:p

by the way, very impressive performance by Dell'Aquila so far...

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

not so surprising...

Cerezo is the new superstar of this game...she has amzing talent...right now, she might well be already the no.1 in the world pound for pound...

She is Bogdanovic of 2016 :D

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

I hope not...:p

by the way, very impressive performance by Dell'Aquila so far...

:d you know I usually cheer for Italian athletes (unless they are against the Iranians) this injured Hadipour is not capable of beating Korea. so that's OK you can have it :p

we already won that medal in the first day we always wanted