taekwondo 4

baseball 24

softball 15

sport climbing 4

karate 8

surfing 4

skateboarding 10

25 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

possibility of giving me the detail by sport, because even with the reserve I count 67.

I think you just made a mistake in your count because the numbers for each sport are correct. count it again. It is 65.

• :IRI Iran - 68 (1 Archery - 4 Athletics - 1 Badminton - 12 Basketball - 2 Boxing - 1 Canoeing - 1 Cycling - 3 Fencing - 3 Karate - 1 Rowing - 6 Shooting - 1 Swimming - 1 Table Tennis - 3 Taekwondo - 12 Volleyball - 2 Weighlifting - 11 Wrestling)

:GEO - 35

post facebook (10 july) comittee olympic georgia

According to the government's decision, the Olympic champion will receive one million GEL, - the Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Gharibashvili said during the swearing-in ceremony of the Georgian Olympic and Paralympic delegations and the farewell ceremony at the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. The head of government wished success to the Olympians and Paralympians. "Mrs. President, Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Minister, Mr. Mero, I greet Mr. Leri Khabelov with great respect, I greet our hero athletes and our name, the proud Olympians! Also, with great respect, I greet our Paralympians, it is a great honor for me to speak before you. We, today, all celebrate this glorious day together. It is a great honor for us to see you in Tokyo. Looking at what you do, we are once again convinced that we are, indeed, a nation of champions. We are a small nation, but we have so many talented, renowned athletes. This, of course, is a great mercy, on the one hand. On the other hand, I want to tell you that the whole nation has come to you now. I believe that when you come out in Tokyo under our flag, we will hear the Georgian national anthem many times, I am deeply convinced of that. I want to wish you all victory, success and finally I want to inform you about the decision - according to the decision of the government, the Olympic champion will receive one million GEL. Good luck, God be your protector! ”Said Irakli Gharibashvili. The swearing-in ceremony of the Georgian Olympic and Paralympic delegations and the farewell ceremony at the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games was held at the Tbilisi Olympic Park, which was established with the support of Prime Minister Irakli Gharibashvili. The President of the Georgian National Olympic Committee Leri Khabelov thanked the Head of Government for the outstanding care for Georgian sports. The event was attended by the President of Georgia Salome Zurabishvili, the Speaker of the Parliament Kakha Kuchava, the Minister of Culture, Sports and Youth Tea Tsulukiani, the Mayor of Tbilisi Kakha Kaladze, the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan Imamura Akira, the President of the Georgian National Olympic Committee Leri Khabelov, the Parliamentary Speaker , Representatives of sports federations and other invited guests attended. At the XXXII Summer Olympic Games, which will be hosted by the Japanese capital from July 23 to August 8, Georgia will be represented by 35 licensed athletes in 11 sports. The Paralympic Games will be held from August 24 to September 5 and 16 athletes from Georgia will compete in 6 sports. The Georgian Olympians will be the flag bearers of the legendary Olympians - Nino Salukvadze and Lasha Talakhadze, and the Georgian Paralympic team will be the flag bearers of the team, the world champion in paragliding Irma Khetsuriani.