website statistics

Ice Hockey IIHF World Championships 2017

hckošice

MEN'S

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

wrf9LxXd6EY3utGNbnTjfx9cXP8PrU56wldX6EgA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 12

The BEST OF

Spoiler

Top 3 Goals of the Day 12

Spoiler

Top 3 Saves of the Day 12

Spoiler

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, hckosice said:

:(

Hopefully you will be able to fix all issues and form a championship which will attract more youngs to play hockey and this formidable sport will finally start to get the attention and popularity which he deserves in Italy :fingers:

btw no worries, you are not the only one with big problems with your hockey...don´t even want to know what is just happening in Slovakia :( we are right now in a absolute shit. a real war has been opened after this championship, everyone is accusing and blame everyone, Only dirty things are being pulled out. we are all afraid what will happen now, if you want to take a look about all this frustration we have to spend..just use google translator here some articles in front pages of our sites about the boycott, the sabotage and all this freaking shit we have in our hockey now...just look the first main page of our biggest sport website and you´ll understand everything :(

coach about the sabotage http://sport.aktuality.sk/c/276954/ms-v-hokeji-2017-uz-davno-som-chcel-skoncit-odkazuje-nahnevany-ciger-sefovi-szlh/

general manager about boycott and bad relations with some persons of our federation http://sport.aktuality.sk/c/276995/ms-v-hokeji-2017-svehla-to-uz-nevydrzal-ja-volam-hracom-z-nhl-a-kohut-im-povie-nech-necestuju/

what a mess! :yikes::facepalm:

good luck to you, to all Slovakian hockey fans and to Slovakian hockey, also...;)

however, at least you have your main sport website (and newspapers, I guess) writing about hockey each day of the year and every hour of the day, well before any other sport discipline...:evil:

meanwhile here's how it looks our main sport website/newspaper...

http://www.gazzetta.it/

It's only about Gossip, Soccer, Ferrari, Valentino Rossi and now, just because it's Giro time, Cycling...

Hockey doesn't even exists on the main menu...they write about it only when some atrocious accident happens (and generally they write about it without knowing of what they're talking of)...:(:cry::facepalm::wall:

29 minutes ago, phelps said:

what a mess! :yikes::facepalm:

good luck to you, to all Slovakian hockey fans and to Slovakian hockey, also...;)

however, at least you have your main sport website (and newspapers, I guess) writing about hockey each day of the year and every hour of the day, well before any other sport discipline...:evil:

meanwhile here's how it looks our main sport website/newspaper...

http://www.gazzetta.it/

It's only about Gossip, Soccer, Ferrari, Valentino Rossi and now, just because it's Giro time, Cycling...

Hockey doesn't even exists on the main menu...they write about it only when some atrocious accident happens (and generally they write about it without knowing of what they're talking of)...:(:cry::facepalm::wall:

Yes a total mess, and it´s rising every day more and more...a real war I say you..

Gonna be a interesting summer cleaning in our hockey and apparently our government and parliament are starting to enter to this "war"...really it´s going to be a hot summer..

Thanks, well, it was the highest time to start work and cleaning, because we can not be satisfied and happy to finish 14th and play like dumbasses without any hockey culture..btw today I heard also some news that even in our team in Cologne were many huge problems, heard rumors that some players sabotaged the games on purpose, also I heard about some troubles with alcohol and total lassitude from some players :( ofc don´t know if it´s true or just another rumors in this all war

well, you know hockey is our national sport number 1. Ice Hockey is the most popular phenomenon in SVK, so it´s normal that our newspapers are writing (mainly) about hockey. we are usually one of the few countries which send to the world championships more journalists than to the olympics :p

I see, well, Football is Italian national sport so Its not surprising, but really practically not a single word about hockey is very sad. this can not help this sport in Italy, without publicity there no room for bigger development and propagation :(

MEN'S

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knockout Round

Quarterfinals
Central European Summer Time (GMT +2)

United States USA.gif vs FIN.gif Finland
Period-by-Period:
May 18th 2016, h.
16:15, LANXESS Arena, Cologne

Spoiler

I
  Switzerland SUI.gifvs SWE.gif Sweden
Period-by-Period:
May 18th 2016, h.
20:15, AccorHotels Arena, Paris

Spoiler

I
I

Canada CAN.gif vs GER.gif Germany
Period-by-Period:
May 18th 2016, h.
20:15, LANXESS Arena, Cologne

Spoiler

I
  Russia RUS.gif vs CZE.gif Czech Republic
Period-by-Period:
May 18th 2016, h.
16:15, AccorHotels Arena, Paris

Spoiler

*Playing Format - In the Quarterfinals the overtime format will change (in preliminary round it was a 5 minutes "sudden death" overtime played with 3 skaters in both sides), now In case of a tie after 60 minutes Regulation Time it´s a 10 minutes "sudden death" Overtime will be played with 4 skaters in both sides.

Results after 2nd Period

Quarterfinal 1A-4B in Cologne

United States - Finland 0-1 (0-0, 0-1,-)

21:01 Mikko RANTANEN 0-1

Quarterfinal 2A-3B in Paris

Russia - Czech Republic 2-0 (2-0, 0-0,-)

08:45 Dimitri ORLOV 1-0

13:36 Nikita KUCHEROV 2-0

Final Results

Quarterfinal 1A-4B in Cologne

United States - Finland 0-2 (0-0, 0-1, 0-1)

21:01 Mikko RANTANEN 0-1

46:49 Joonas KEMPPAINEN 0-2

Quarterfinal 2A-3B in Paris

Russia - Czech Republic 3-0 (2-0, 0-0, 1-0)

08:45 Dimitri ORLOV 1-0

13:36 Nikita KUCHEROV 2-0

53:55 Artemi PANARIN 3-0

MEN'S

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Knockout Round

Quarterfinals
Central European Summer Time (GMT +2)
United States USA.gif 0 - 2 FIN.gif Finland
Period-by-Period: 0-0, 0-1, 0-1
May 18th 2016, h.
16:15, LANXESS Arena, Cologne

AR7_0785.jpg?height=550&width=750

ARX10542.jpg?height=550&width=750

AR7_0949a.jpg?height=550&width=750

ARX10535.jpg?height=550&width=750

ARX10462.jpg?height=550&width=750