website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I'm really interested in how the 400 is going to play out there anyway. Felix still has a lot of injury troubles but still posted 49.5 or something in the US trials :p 

Normally I would have said Miller had a chance, but if a half fit Felix does that...she really should win the gold..

Libania is a completly crazy athlete :lol: 2 day ago they sayed "We'll see tomorrow for see my gold". I have discovered that nothing is impossible for her.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb prso1000:

How can you say something like that, why, what did she do to you?

She is 33 years old and suddenly runs her fastest time since 6 years, for me thats not a positive thing.

Felix and Miller are miles ahead of her, it would be a miracle for her to beat one of them. Then we also have Semenya (if she competes), 2 more american girls, 3 jamaican girls and maybe Ohuruogu. If Semenya competes, then it would be a great result for Grenot to reach the final.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Has someone a results link for american trials?

I heard some crazy results:

Payne out in qualification with 4.25m?

Little out in the semifinal?

Stowers, Nelvis and Harrison all not qualified? 

This would be very good news for Roleder ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb OlympicsFan:

Has someone a results link for american trials?

I heard some crazy results:

Payne out in qualification with 4.25m?

Little out in the semifinal?

Stowers, Nelvis and Harrison all not qualified? 

This would be very good news for Roleder ...

Results: http://trialsresults.usatf.org/

Please let Carlos Tobalina win a shot put medal :d:d 

MOzZvA.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!