website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Much as I like him, I don't think there can be any doubt about Martina's DSQ:

Cm3WsEwXYAAMdMn.jpg

We know that he didn't cheat intentionally, it was an honest mistake. Hopefully the odds will be in his favour in Rio, he deserved it. ;) 

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

pathetic this 10 000 is pathetic. Zátopek still would kick all their asses :raspberry:

He'd take silver behind Paavo Nurmi :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Майкл said:

Will Benabbad win the gold again this time? :lol: 

Please, please, please not :p 

Let's just say I would not be sad if he falls over a hurdle or faceplants himself into the water :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, dareza said:

This is so sad. For 2020 they will have about 40 athletes from Africa and America

This is not only sad, but disgraceful.

1. They disrespect local athletes buying the foreign ones - no matter how harsh it sounds, they do sell themselves, which is kinda gross, if you ask me, not to mention the quality of the local competitors decreases.

2. They disrespect other European countries who give their best to produce great local athletes.

If this farce continues we won't have countries competing for the medals, but (most likely) the richest clubs. 

Edited by Майкл