website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2017

heywoodu

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're 35, the athletes' representative who is loved by almost all athletes, already wanted to retire after last season to become a buffalo farmer ( :d ) but decided to continue with the big purpose to keep collecting sponsor money for your local biathlon club.....you deserve to finally, finally be rewarded in a way like this :bowdown::wub:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Bailey: "Well...I'm glad I didn't retire." :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Miracle on the biathlon circuit. :woot: :bowdown::hearts:  First gold medal for USA ever i think.

Yep, apparently the only winter sport in which they had never won a gold medal yet :d 

Edited by heywoodu

Again only 1 of our 4 competing athletes finished on points, surprisingly it was Kazár who had one of his best careers shooting performances today 1+0+0+0 he even missed only the very first target ! Incredible but I´m true, yes we are speaking about Kazár ! He hit all next 19 ! how ? I don´t know, but still he was low today in skiing and even this huge shooting miracle helped him only for 29th place (his best this season result !) Other 3 guys ended far behind points...especially because miserable skiing, don´t know why but today we had overall one of the worst skiing times of all teams. Martin Otčenáš with the 60th skiing time was our fastest today :wall:

In the Nations Cup our mens team is still 16th only 15 points behind Kazakhstan, hopefully we will beat them in the relay saturday. In the fight for the 4 entries next world cup season we are 507 points ahead of 18th Romania, and for the olympics we are 764 points in front of 21st Lithuania.

Spoiler

8wrLSRuXtGwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Tomorrow is the womens relay day.

Our team will compete also with Anastasiya Kuzmina, Despite her not optimal health condition she decided to try to help our relay :hug: she will compete in the 2nd leg.

the different legs

1. Paulína Fialková
  2. Anastasiya Kuzmina
  3. Ivona Fialková
  4. Jana Gereková

The Complete start list for tomorrows womens Relay Here