website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

6 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

133 for the women's sprint and 161 for the men!

I just checked it and I wanted posted the same thing. That are really huge numbers! I wonder if there will be situation that all 30 shooting positions will be occupied and someone will have to wait for their time to shooting :lol: 

What madness is this, somewhere around bibs 38-44 something went wrong obviously, but what?

zsoDBe9.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

What madness is this, somewhere around bibs 38-44 something went wrong obviously, but what?

zsoDBe9.png

Can't express how annoyed I was with that entire situation. Perhaps even more annoyed than the fact that we have no one capable of anything apart from the A team.

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Can't express how annoyed I was with that entire situation. Perhaps even more annoyed than the fact that we have no one capable of anything apart from the A team.

It's been fixed now. Bosnian Lalovic probably had rocket skis, surely it's not another timing issue!

PWSbjiR.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 hours ago, RobtheAggie said:

133 for the women's sprint and 161 for the men!

That's what happens when there's no first trimester and no Junior Cup :p 

15 hours ago, rybak said:

Even :MEX will have their competitor at men's sprint, 35yo Christopher Gomez Mateos! @mrv86

And take the note @heywoodu :p

Edit: :IRL will be there as well, with Brian Kennedy @OlympicIRL

Yeah, good chance the Mexicans came to pick up some 'easy' money for starting :d (being 20+ minutes behind on skiing speed alone, one would find it hard to imagine they are in some way or shape trying to go to the Olympics in cross-country skiing for example and using this as preparation)

Brian is also a part of the larger team the Australians and Brazilians are part of, by the way.

21 hours ago, rybak said:

Even :MEX will have their competitor at men's sprint, 35yo Christopher Gomez Mateos! @mrv86

Great news! Best luck to him

Another good news: Mexico is apparently now an IBU member, so only FIL to join amongst Olympic federations.