website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

In a future we must have a Song Contest with ONLY natives language, its horrible listening a polish singing in english instead of Polish, for make and example, i dont have nothing in particular with the polish music :yes

Edited by konig

46 minutos atrás, konig disse:

In a future we must have a Song Contest with ONLY natives language, its horrible hearing a polish singing in english instead of Polish, for make and example, i dont have nothing in particular with the polish music :yes

Actually, from my top 3 in this year's annual contest, two were in english and the other was half english/half native (the algerian one).Not because of the language, just because I enjoyed listening to the songs.

I honestly don't really care if it's in english or arabic or spanish, I just like the idea of finding new music from around the world :) 

14 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Actually, from my top 3 in this year's annual contest, two were in english and the other was half english/half native (the algerian one).Not because of the language, just because I enjoyed listening to the songs.

I honestly don't really care if it's in english or arabic or spanish, I just like the idea of finding new music from around the world :) 

i agree in part with you but i want ONE with that rule :p, for example: i never listen a lithuanian song in their own language, the most sad example was a song from Moroco wich name was........ MUSIC!!.

Edited by konig

Agora, konig disse:

i agree in part with you but i want ONE with tha rule :p, for example: i never listen a lithuanian song in their own language, the most sad example was a song for Moroco wich name was........ MUSIC!!.

hahaha, i understand :) 

Coincidentially, I'm actually undecided between a Portuguese speaking vs English speaking song for this contest :p 
The past contests Portugal (which, so far, unfortunately, it's just me :p ) sent two songs in portuguese, with very tipical and traditional sounds and instruments, because I wanted to show everyone my countries song (even if it wouldn't get any points).

This year I'm thinking of showing a band that has nothing about traditional, but it's very well known here, and I think would be great to show them to the world (even if no one likes it :) ). 

But i'm still undecided! (and hoping for a new portuguese user to appear to help me on choosing :lol:)

Just now, konig said:

i agree in part with you but i want ONE with that rule :p, for example: i never listen a lithuanian song in their own language, the most sad example was a song from Moroco wich name was........ MUSIC!!.

for my first participation I have chose one saharian track and I got 0 pointssssss:lol:

Just now, konig said:

i was fighting to add another TISC/ new rules during the year but no one joined me

they said oooh we have 2 contests there is no place for the 3rd