website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2024

1 hour ago, Belle said:

Is the jury voting open now? :mumble:

Not to the public until end of Wednesday, entry deadline is under 5 hours from now. Gonna see if I can persuade a couple more to join, like our Uruguayan friend who said he would be able to join due to time but now might be able to with the short turn around. 

On 9/25/2024 at 5:48 AM, Cinnamon Bun said:

Announcement:

I'm going to extend the deadline for countries submission to Monday 30th September at 23:58 BST, with the voting now not opening to the public until Wednesday 2nd October at 23:58 BST. I felt this was necessary to do due to the lack of nations + the lack of some of the major players and not due to me failing to come up with an entry (@Vektor:d) that I will be posting after this announcement. This will be the last deadline that is moved, with the only dates potentially moving being the final dates.  

I just now saw this, and I already have my vote ready, oh well. :hairpull::tantrum::toast:

Last Call For Entries!!

If anyone still wants to enter, this is your last chance to do so. Since I now won't be able to use tomorrow as a voting day I have dedcied to give people an extra 24 hours from this point to enter. The public jury vote will still open at the advertised time. Below I have tagged user from countries that have yet to enter, hopefully they will consider to do so at the last opportunity:

South Korea: @erw@jgb0062

Croatia: @Nikica@snk911@VISOKO

Gabon: @Damienyork

Belgium: @ALABRAMMIE@Misterxxt

Latvia: @Blueniceguy

Dominican Republic: @eduardo096

Singapore: @bennetcraig39

Egypt: @mahmoud elrefaei @thepharoah

Qatar: @amrgunenr1@KAE

Australia: @Sir Rols@Stu192 @dullard

Philippines: @JohnRamos84 @PHI2019 @Tigercub

Iran: @Hesamkh1990 @MHSN

Estonia: @Katie_M

Bangladesh: @Razu Ahmed 

Montenegro: @ChandlerMne

Hong Kong: @pacowong1223 

Also @NaBUru38 I know you said you weren't up for doing it due to time but do you think you would reconsider? The process would now only take 3 days with you sending your song Tuesday and voting on Thursday, which isn't really too much time taken up. 

Edited by Cinnamon Bun