website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 10

18 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

this day is packed, womens 800, womens team sprint, 2 x kayak cross

keep the faith. 3 golds from those 4. 

i had GB as silver in triathlon, admittedly behind France, so its more of a missed opportunity to cash in, rather than a blow. 

I meant in general, not GB medal wise. It's the end of the group stage in volleyball, basketball, handball, water polo that makes the schedule look small I think

Edit: I'm an idiot, I had medal events only on the schedule.

Edited by JamDH

26 minutes ago, JamDH said:

I meant in general, not GB medal wise. It's the end of the group stage in volleyball, basketball, handball, water polo that makes the schedule look small I think

Edit: I'm an idiot, I had medal events only on the schedule.

I think we've all done that

I will also add watching 5 mins on a stream wondering where the commentary is and the realising you've been watching an empty pommel horse 

Sport Climbing has started and I’ll happily admit that I have no idea what is going on when it comes to bouldering.

With speed it’s get to the top as quick as you can and lead it’s just get to the top. But bouldering… not a clue. 

Hopefully Toby performs to the level of his World Cup performances. 

2 minutes ago, cjsavory said:

SF secured for Alastair Chalmers in the 400H! Pretty good effort, given that he went into his heat with the 7th-quickest PB and 6th-quickest SB.

A pretty good result for him. 

Shame to see Bradshaw like that, she's been on top and battling for many years.

Having said that we left athletes at home who have shown more form in other events over this year, i'm not so sure she should've been there if im honest