website statistics

[POLL] Totallympics 2024 Paris Summer Olympics "Happiness Meter" - after Day 8

[POLL] Totallympics 2024 Paris Summer Olympics "Happiness Meter" - after Day 8  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the 2024 Olympics?

• 0 - the worst Olympics of all time!
    • 1 - depressing games
    • 2 - I can't enjoy these games
    • 3 - I expected more; I'm not very happy
    • 4 - it could be better
    • 5 - mediocre; I am not feeling much
    • 6 - quite decent
    • 7 - better than expected; I'm satisfied
    • 8 - very good; I'm enjoying these games
    • 9 - almost perfect; I'm overjoyed
    • 10 - the best Olympics ever!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/2024 at 08:00 AM

Posted (edited)

We're at the halfway mark with the Paris Olympics. How are you feeling about them after Day 8?

Average after Day 4 - 6,71

Average after Day 6 - 6,04

Edited by Quasit

I was tempted to go for a 10 because you posted this right after the mixed 4x400m relay gold for :NED, but I restrained myself. A 9;)

Really enjoying the Games so far and really looking forward to traveling to Paris in a few days:hyper:. The atmosphere in the whole city looks absolutely buzzing!

I think games being every 4 years is something really special to enjoy when they are played. I find it, at least personally, very absurd to just throw all away, with the importance the games has in mostly all users here, just because your country underperformed. 

In terms of sports, it has been good.

But I give it a 10 because of being the games where I had the change to be there, and because this idea of organizing the events in the center of the city, specially in a place like Paris, was the greatest idea ever! The vibe there is awesome, you hear people cheering everywhere from some event happening somewhere nearby, the venues are incredible, and the fans zones are really nice.

The organization, for the athletes, might not be that good (crappy Olympic village, mistakes with flags several times, the Seine river drama, etc), but for the public it is perfect, everything goes smoothly and there is help and directions everywhere.

I frequently come to Paris for visiting (it’s a quick not expensive 3h train ride from NL) but from now on I will always look this city in a different way, it will always be the Olympic city :d