website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 4

21 minutes ago, RussB said:

I think the fight could be on for all the medals. It is hard to gauge how our reserve goes against Germany number 2

What I hadn't realised was that Becky Moody is ranked 15th in the world. Looking at her recent scores, she should be somewhere in 73-75 range. Stretch target would be to get above Wandres if possible.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I try to avoid too many blatantly negative posts, but probably the most disappointing performer across the games (and qualifying window) so far has been Matthew Coward Holley. He just hasn't been able to put the performances together when it mattered. 

4 minutes ago, Rafa Maciel said:

I try to avoid too many blatantly negative posts, but probably the most disappointing performer across the games (and qualifying window) so far has been Matthew Coward Holley. He just hasn't been able to put the performances together when it mattered. 

Overall, the shooting hasn't been stellar

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Just now, Mkbw50 said:

Overall, the shooting hasn't been stellar

There a multiple sports that seem to be on downward path and so far only Rowing, Diving and Canoeing that seem in great form. 

8 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

Draper heading out after playing really well and then remembering hes british and cant play on clay

Normally that would be true of the US men as well. But Fritz is having a really good clay court season.

5 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

There a multiple sports that seem to be on downward path and so far only Rowing, Diving and Canoeing that seem in great form. 

Judo and Boxing have been the main disappointments (much more significant than Shooting)

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold