website statistics

Archery WA Final World Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

oh my :(:(:(

Iran was about to take a 4-2 lead but Fallah ate the other girl's time (despite scoring a 10) and forced the last girl to simply release the arrow without aiming (which landed up in a 2) 

and of course they could never come back from this :facepalm:

this is the 3rd time Fallah is losing a quota match, (after the Asian Games and Asian qualifiers) probably another cry. this was only her fault.

💔 loss

3 minutes ago, Prakash_k said:

China/taipei winning qouta means we have now solid chance for ranking qouta .

Yes with both :CHN & :TPE qualifying as expected. :IND will be the highest ranked women’s team without a quota in the ranking list. 
We have a very good chance now .

I did a quick check of current world rankings in women’s. if the results at the qualifier doesn’t add points, then :IND & :INA are almost secured a team ticket, as the next teams would need to medal at next week’s World Cup to overcome them.

:ESP  :VIE  :BRA  :JPN  &. :UKR need to win that stage; 

:COL  &. :ITA  need to be at least silver, and for :GBR a bronze would be enough.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I did a quick check of current world rankings in women’s. if the results at the qualifier doesn’t add points, then :IND & :INA are almost secured a team ticket, as the next teams would need to medal at next week’s World Cup to overcome them.

:ESP  :VIE  :BRA  :JPN  &. :UKR need to win that stage; 

:COL  &. :ITA  need to be at least silver, and for :GBR a bronze would be enough.

The result of this qualifier won’t add rankings points . Only the World cup will & one of  :COL / :GBR /:JPNwill win a quota today . 
So things looking good for :IND in terms of the ranking quota.

Edited by Roamingrover86