website statistics

Shooting ESC 25m/50m/300m European Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, avlar said:

Finaly a quota for us :UKR. Congratulations for :ITA

And I think :CZE is safe via rankings too.

We have 6 quoats - exactly the same number as for 2020. And again no shotgun for men and air rifle for women.

I don't understand why our girls are so weak? After all, it is one team + we have good shooters in shotgun: Rossi, Bacosi, Stanco. I don't understand where the problem is? The last time we had someone competing in the women's was 10 years ago - Petra Zublasing.

Edited by copravolley

6 hours ago, Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo said:

Is not true. Sorry for my bad english, but Gambaro is probably in with ranking.

Gambaro is in if:
1) Neither australian nor Egyptian finish in the top50 in Muchen;
2) Gambaro finish before slovenian, or just below if both are over 30th position.

It's impossible for Gambaro take the quota via ranking.

9 minutes ago, copravolley said:

I don't understand why our girls are so weak? After all, it is one team + we have good shooters in shotgun: Rossi, Bacosi, Stanco. I don't understand where the problem is? The last time we had someone competing in the women's was 10 years ago - Petra Zublasing.

It is a question with no answer, I am afraid (( Our girls in Air Rifle are clearly not good enough for years - may be it is a question of selection? Girls were more interested in pistol or... in other sports.

1 minute ago, Robertino said:

It's impossible for Gambaro take the quota via ranking.

Of course. Spinella is 16th in the rankings and will likely move up, but thanks to a number of favorable circumstances. Gambaro is 22nd in his competition... It has to be counted but the chances are minimal, for me.

2 minutes ago, copravolley said:

Of course. Spinella is 16th in the rankings and will likely move up, but thanks to a number of favorable circumstances. Gambaro is 22nd in his competition... It has to be counted but the chances are minimal, for me.

Beer is 7740 - Gambaro is 5040. It's impossible.

1 hour ago, Robertino said:

Beer is 7740 - Gambaro is 5040. It's impossible.

African and Oceanian spots are not confirmed at the Moment , there isnt anyone Who gained points in world cup events, without points the quota places Will be reallocated by ranking 

men's Individual 25m Rapid Fire Pistol

Gold: :UKR Maksym Horodynets

Silver: :ITA Riccardo Mazzetti

Bronze: :GER Christian Reitz

Olympic Quota Places (to the NOC, NOT to the Shooters): :UKR and :ITA 

Full Results

https://www.issf-sports.org/competitions/venue/csevent.ashx?cseventid=19801

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

African and Oceanian spots are not confirmed at the Moment , there isnt anyone Who gained points in world cup events, without points the quota places Will be reallocated by ranking 

You're right, I thought that all Continental Championships were with more than 15 shooters... But I think that Gambaro will be out even if olympic quota through ranking will be 3: she's sixth and third place is over 1150 poins far...

Edited by Robertino