website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ECA European Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

8 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

If he wants he can start also in C1, i dont think Craciun has chance to qualify, k2 500 was Impossible to qualify, Rizza Is a pure sprinter, he did for all his career only 200 race, for me they made a very good race today with 4th Place. Burgo in my opinion was the only italian with chance tò qualify for Paris but It wont be a surprise if he wont make finishing 3rd or fourth

It also seemed to me when looking through the starting lists that Burgo had the best chance to advancing. Can you write his most dangerous rivals tomorrow for these 2 places?

3 hours ago, copravolley said:

It also seemed to me when looking through the starting lists that Burgo had the best chance to advancing. Can you write his most dangerous rivals tomorrow for these 2 places?

I would Say Belarus, Russia, Serbia, Bulgaria Denmark, Slovakia

37 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

I would Say Belarus, Russia, Serbia, Bulgaria Denmark, Slovakia

It will be very difficult to get promoted in our case then. With each edition these qualifications become more and more difficult in most sports.

2 minutes ago, copravolley said:

It will be very difficult to get promoted in our case then. With each edition these qualifications become more and more difficult in most sports.

I think Burgo can do It, if not , he Will be very close

3 minutes ago, copravolley said:

I hope so, even though it's only 1 more person.

In my opinion Is more important the number of competition in which a country can start in Olympics than the total number of people

3 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

In my opinion Is more important the number of competition in which a country can start in Olympics than the total number of people

For me everything counts. In our case, the size of the team often translated into the number of medals won. Unfortunately in our country, the small number of teams has a negative impact on the number of people in games: let's be honest but probably 4 teams is not enough compared to, for example, Spain.

11 minutes ago, copravolley said:

For me everything counts. In our case, the size of the team often translated into the number of medals won. Unfortunately in our country, the small number of teams has a negative impact on the number of people in games: let's be honest but probably 4 teams is not enough compared to, for example, Spain.

Yes, but qualify 2 hockey team and 2 football team are 68 people and 4 medal chances, qualifying 2 men skeet and 2 women skeet are 4 people and 6 medal chances, that is what i meant.

7 minutes ago, Andry84 said:

Yes, but qualify 2 hockey team and 2 football team are 68 people and 4 medal chances, qualifying 2 men skeet and 2 women skeet are 4 people and 6 medal chances, that is what i meant.

That's true but team sports have their magic time at the Olympics, independently of other medals.