website statistics

Men's Volleyball Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

27 minutes ago, George_D said:

There never had been important level of greek volleyball. Karalis father is greek , his mother from africa, he was born and lived all his life in Greece. On the contrary our Judoka and wrestler are russians, not greek. I have no problem to admit the same for Greece also. I gave my explanation why i thought France will win it

At least you have Anthi :d

But you know, one different Mokry's call and maybe in half an hour we would be champions...or Germans. So it is always quite close. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

2 hours ago, rybak said:

Reserved player of French team didnt get a medal during ceremony, despite standing on podium with the rest of team:yikes::cry:

Don’t know if you missed it, but Clevenot gave Carle his gold medal for a moment to give him his respect for all the hard work he’s done, really nice moment that was, I like him even more now :yes:hatoff:

image.jpeg

Edited by Josh

Forgot to share it in the previous reply, but I believe the reason why he wasn’t awarded a medal is because he didn’t play at all during the Olympics. I think it’s a shitty reason that needs to be changed, but oh well.

Hopefully they can change the number to 14 players per team like in VNL, and no alternates for LA 2028.

4 hours ago, Josh said:

Forgot to share it in the previous reply, but I believe the reason why he wasn’t awarded a medal is because he didn’t play at all during the Olympics. I think it’s a shitty reason that needs to be changed, but oh well.

Hopefully they can change the number to 14 players per team like in VNL, and no alternates for LA 2028.

We know that's not happening. There is going to be quota cuts across the traditional sports and  I am not looking forward to events with 4 entries (Im being dramatic but you get the point)

4 hours ago, Josh said:

I hope this is a widespread change for LA. Just eliminating traveling alternates in team sports and including them in the team, like they did in ice hockey and they did during Tokyo 2020 in a lot of sports.