website statistics

Men's Volleyball Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

51 minutes ago, stratocumulus said:

I took a screenshot ;)

Μen's volleyball level has been fallen last years. Brazil has no relation with teams of the past, Italy has some succeess but they also cant be compared with the team of 90s , Russia is banned, Cuba has defections and Poland's one of best players in last tournaments (if not the best) is a cuban... so combine all these with the fact that France play at home and have an italian legend of 90s at their bench

3 minutes ago, George_D said:

Μen's volleyball level has been fallen last years. Brazil has no relation with teams of the past, Italy has some succeess but they also cant be compared with the team of 90s , Russia is banned, Cuba has defections and Poland's one of best players in last tournaments (if not the best) is a cuban... so combine all these with the fact that France play at home and have an italian legend of 90s at their bench

? We can discuss water polo level and Greek teams but i really have no idea what you are up to today. We played with injured libero in olympic final. Yes, Greek volleyball is a real collapse 😉. Leon is Polish. Like Karalis is Greek...and maybe your weightlifters from Athens🙂

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

7 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

? We can discuss water polo level and Greek teams but i really have no idea what you are up to today. We played with injured libero in olympic final. Yes, Greek volleyball is a real collapse 😉. Leon is Polish. Like Karalis is Greek...and maybe your weightlifters from Athens🙂

There never had been important level of greek volleyball. Karalis father is greek , his mother from africa, he was born and lived all his life in Greece. On the contrary our Judoka and wrestler are russians, not greek. I have no problem to admit the same for Greece also. I gave my explanation why i thought France will win it

Men's Tournament
Final Results

:FRA France

Barthelemy Chinenyeze

Jenia Grebennikov

Jean Patry

Benjamin Toniutti

Kevin Tillie

Earvin Ngapeth

Antoine Brizard

Nicolas le Goff

Trevor Clevenot

Yacine Louati

Theo Faure

Quentin Jouffroy

:POL Poland

Lukasz Kaczmarek

Bartosz Kurek

Wilfredo Leon Venero

Aleksander Sliwka

Grzegorz Lomacz

Jakub Kochanowski

Kamil Semeniuk

Pawel Zatorski

Marcin Janusz

Mateusz Bieniek

Tomasz Fornal

Bartlomiej Boladz

Norbert Huber

:USA United States

Matthew Anderson

Aaron Russell

Jeffrey Jendryck II

Torey Defalco

Micah Christenson

Maxwell Holt

Micah Ma´a

Thomas Jaeschke

Garrett Muagututia

Taylor Averill

David Smith

Erik Shoji

Gold Medal Match

:FRA France 3 - 0  Poland  :POL
(19, 20, 23)

Bronze Medal Match

:USA United States  3 - 0  Italy :ITA
(23, 28, 24)

Full Tournament Brackets HERE
Full Preliminary Round Results HERE

10 minutes ago, George_D said:

There never had been important level of greek volleyball. Karalis father is greek , his mother from africa, he was born and lived all his life in Greece. On the contrary our Judoka and wrestler are russians, not greek. I have no problem to admit the same for Greece also. I gave my explanation why i thought France will win it

I understand it but u made it very quick. Harsh. Level of volleyball has fallen? This i don't understand. They are all tired after whole season. Our characters are not easy to break. Too many injuries. And it's like writing with 12-5 for Egypt in handball that they will easily win with Spain 😉. Sure, it seemed we will lose but not that easy. Kurek wasn't healthy too, no Bieniek. Half Zatorski, Fornal 80%. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it