website statistics

Taekwondo at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I watched the whole round again, with my sheet of paper to mark points and techniques as the graphics of the Olympics are embarrassing. Objectively, the Korean had one more point in the rotation, the protest was right. Too bad for Chile... :(

yes of course it was , his last second 4pts kick was registered wrongly as 2 + 2. the Chilean guy really bottled it badly. he just had to "not run" ! losing a 5pts lead in 1 second :( that will hunt him forever

and you don't need your paper :d the official website shows the scores in details

https://olympics.com/en/paris-2024/results/taekwondo/men--80kg/8fnl000100--

5 minutes ago, MHSN said:

yes of course it was , his last second 4pts kick was registered wrongly as 2 + 2. the Chilean guy really bottled it badly. he just had to "not run" ! losing a 5pts lead in 1 second :( that will hunt him forever

and you don't need your paper :d the official website shows the scores in details

https://olympics.com/en/paris-2024/results/taekwondo/men--80kg/8fnl000100--

Merci! I didn't see that they had a real livescore :)

The graphics are sadly embarrassing.

4 hours ago, prso1000 said:

Yes she is a refugee, the problem is rather that she is representing Bulgaria without any connection to the country. 

Wasn't the bigger problem that she qualified at the OQT where, due to timing her nationality change perfectly, Bulgaria skirted the rules and basically unfairly (not officially, but yeah....) had two chances in the same weight class? Maybe I'm mistaken, there's so much going on :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Embarrassing Olympic Games for the Italian team...

Sorry to say, but actually good news 

I don’t like him. 
for the rest of Italian team, I would not say embarrassing. I mean Vito was injured, Matonti never a medal contender 

This is amazing. I hoped Salim Omar might win a medal unfortunately he had bad luck with the draw and results (so not even repechage could be reached) but now we will have a medal nevertheless!