website statistics

Sailing at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

Just now, Monzanator said:

Wind change and :CHN and :PER advance to SF? :lol:

No, they made the right choice, the rest made the wrong choice.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Well, I know it happens often enough but I'm not that sailing expert to recognize how that choice is made anyway ;)

Me neither. I mean, how on earth do they 'read the wind' based on the non-existing lines in the water and such :d 

Respect.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Tarnowski by whole regatta was on top3, he failed in 13th race and fall outside top3 and now finished last, awesome, another awesome day for us... :wacko: no sailing medal for us here. Another candidate after womens foil team and Szymańska in judo who failed strong....

There will be only 3 athletes in each final? Well, that very much makes no sense whatsoever :dunno:

How the hell fewer competitors makes it for a more exciting event?

Unless they really want to kill off as many events in sailing as possible to make room for...?