website statistics

Women's Football Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

Just now, NearPup said:

Nightmare Olympics for the host in women's football, they just never looked good all tournament.

The small remaining hope of Marta getting her long deserved gold medal continues (even though I really don't think Brazil should play her xD )

A medal of any color would be beyond expectations. But I think Brazil will be 4th again just like 2016.

5 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

I still don't understand how France managed to lose to us, their team is 10 times better. By the way, is this the first time we've beaten France in an official competition?

Yes, the first time we lose against you. Like at the Olympics in 2012 and 2016, we don't get past the quarter-finals.

43 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The French players had a boxing match with the Argentinians, so now it is time to have a boxing match with the Brazilians too :d

No, we have no problems with Brazil. You're going to make us look like monsters.

1 hour ago, NearPup said:

Nightmare Olympics for the host in women's football, they just never looked good all tournament.

The small remaining hope of Marta getting her long deserved gold medal continues (even though I really don't think Brazil should play her xD )

They also looked terrible in men’s volleyball, men’s basketball and men’s handball. 

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

35 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

They also looked terrible in men’s volleyball, men’s basketball and men’s handball. 

You can add women’s 3x3 basketball to that as well, major medal contenders and they couldn’t even make it to the quarterfinals.