website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Pavlo said:

Or maybe Germany should play cricket. It's really well known for years that strong cricket nations are good in javelin. Doping came from Germany so id be careful with such posts only because German thrower didn't win. 

They used to!  Cricket features in one of Theodore Fontane’s novels.

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Semifinals during the morning session? Seriously?

I think they had finals in the morning sessions in Rio and some other championships too?

another thing, how can they schedule the 4x400m for women the same day as the individual final?

1 minute ago, Swewi said:

I think they had finals in the morning sessions in Rio and some other championships too?

another thing, how can they schedule the 4x400m for women the same day as the individual final?

Non-marathon/race walking? Damn.

7 minutes ago, Swewi said:

Don’t think anyone is running a finalist this morning.

1 minute ago, Josh said:

44.23 opening split for :BOT Tebogo, and he eased up at the end :hyper:

I wonder if they'll get in administrative trouble, considering it's Scotch and the other usual 400m names on the start list.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Phenom Quincy Wilson with a 47.3 opening leg.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!