website statistics

Broadcast Info

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

Good luck with that.

Yeah. In the past I just leave the stream playing somewhere and try to rewind, but that's very imperfect and doesn't work with more than an hour max delay. 

Like I said here before, Beijing, Tokyo, Pyongyang and Rio were all more or less in my time zone and I wasn't working those weeks. I'll have to adjust this time.

6 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Wait huh? :yikes:

Eliotte Friedman is an NHL commentator, surprised to see that he’ll be doing canoe sprint during the Olympics?

Also, “Calling the highly anticipated debut of the sport of breaking” or not… :p

18 minutes ago, Josh said:

Wait huh? :yikes:

Eliotte Friedman is an NHL commentator, surprised to see that he’ll be doing canoe sprint during the Olympics?

Also, “Calling the highly anticipated debut of the sport of breaking” or not… :p

He called swimming and diving in Rio as well. Famously called Oleksiak "Emily Overholt" in her gold medal race and mixed up Phelps and Lochte in the 200 IM. Felt a bit bad for the guy since he probably had no prior experience.

7 minutes ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

He called swimming and diving in Rio as well. Famously called Oleksiak "Emily Overholt" in her gold medal race and mixed up Phelps and Lochte in the 200 IM. Felt a bit bad for the guy since he probably had no prior experience.

Could they really not get anyone else?