website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, phelps said:

15th place, 0.8 points outside the last qualifying score

Thanks, this performance give her any points to ranking and she is safe to qualify to Paris via ranking or not yet?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, rybak said:

Thanks, this performance give her any points to ranking and she is safe to qualify to Paris via ranking or not yet?

she's still in the fight with :HUN Eszter Meszaros, who's only 7 points behind her

Edited by phelps

14 minutes ago, phelps said:

she's still in the fight with :HUN Eszter Meszaros, who's only 7 points behind her

According Wikipedia in 10m air rifle two athletes will qualify from ranking, it's true?

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

According Wikipedia in 10m air rifle two athletes will qualify from ranking, it's true?

I should check...if there are 2 French women already qualified, then, yes, there will be 2 spots and not only 1

in such case, both Stankewicz and Meszaros are quite safe, even if not yet mathematically in

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

I should check...if there are 2 French women already qualified, then, yes, there will be 2 spots and not only 1

in such case, both Stankewicz and Meszaros are quite safe, even if not yet mathematically in

Océanne Muller and Manon Herbulot did win quotas for :FRA earlier, so, good news for Stankiewicz and Meszaros :d 

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

The Italian should have the reallocated quota not the Ukrainian as Ukraine already have 2 qualified athletes. 

No, because we have Pavlo Korostylov in 10 m AP and not 25 m AP, so Maksym Horodynets will be safe in ranking quota zone and probably quota from Denys Kushnirov will be exchanged for Mykola Milchev

2 hours ago, Illya said:

No, because we have Pavlo Korostylov in 10 m AP and not 25 m AP, so Maksym Horodynets will be safe in ranking quota zone and probably quota from Denys Kushnirov will be exchanged for Mykola Milchev

You are correct, my mistake. I only pointed as I saw 2 Ukrainians highlighted in the Totallympics rankings and they usually don't get anything wrong. @Laraja

1 minute ago, Laraja said:

Im Stupid Season 1 GIF by Paramount+ :lol:

I haven't half put you through it today with these rankings haha. To be fair though I should've looked at the wiki before I asked for the rankings to be changed so in a way it is my fault for not checking. 

10 hours ago, rybak said:

There will atleast 2 more qouta from QROG in rifle women  . Not sure which cat( air rifle/rifle 3p ) china/usa  will opt to refuse .