website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

DaniSRB

7 hours ago, Syd7 said:

Just found this forum- thank goodness! hope you don't mind an Australian being here.

Nah we don't, and you're welcome for us providing you with Jacco Verhaeren but can we get him back after Rio? :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Can we agree on "greatest olympic swimmer of all time"?

I'm fairly sure we can :p 

It's impossible to directly compare athletes from different sports, but I'd definitely name Al Oerter and Alexander Karelin as well as challengers for the "Greatest Olympic athlete of all time" title, just like Paavo Nurmi. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

Phelps is here to play, like if anyone had any doubts lol :lol: Could win everything once again, though i feel deep inside that Czeh will finally get a win over him after so many years. :)

Talk about something that would be incredibly cool and well-deserved :bowdown:

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm fairly sure we can :p 

It's impossible to directly compare athletes from different sports, but I'd definitely name Al Oerter and Alexander Karelin as well as challengers for the "Greatest Olympic athlete of all time" title, just like Paavo Nurmi. 

Are talking only about summer, because there is one mister Bjorndalen. :d

Edited by Federer91

9 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Are talking only about summer, because there is one mister Bjorndalen. :d

Yeah, that one too :d 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Talk about something that would be incredibly cool and well-deserved :bowdown:

That's my dream in this olympics, Laci beating Phelps and le Clos in 200 fly, that would be phenomenal. :bounce:

According to his coach he's in a great condition and ready for the start... :fingers:

7 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Can we agree on "greatest olympic swimmer of all time"?

Impossible to compare disciplines. These 'greatest ever debates' are impossible. Someone like Aaorn Piersol was as dominant as Phelps was at his peak, albeit he didn't go to as many Olympics.