website statistics

Judo at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

George_D

22 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Damn, still no gold medal in judo :/ But still, good job Audrey for this silver medal!

And Cyrille Maret won the bronze medal, that's cool, great gift for his birthday :d 

Well, I know not many like Riner but I'll root for him tomorrow. :d

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

22 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Damn, still no gold medal in judo :/ But still, good job Audrey for this silver medal!

And Cyrille Maret won the bronze medal, that's cool, great gift for his birthday :d 

Well, you will get one judo gold tomorrow :p

#banbestmen

il y a 1 minute, Quasit a déclaré:

Well, I know not many like Riner but I'll root for him tomorrow. :d

il y a 1 minute, dcro a déclaré:

Well, you will get one judo gold tomorrow :p

I knew at least one person would say that :lol: I hope you will be right dcro, but since the beginning of the Olympics we are very unlucky so it wouldn't surprise me if he loses tomorrow XD

And thank you Quasit, at least there won't be just the French cheering for him :p 

Sad to see the interview with Henk Grol now, who seems to be thinking about the end of his long career :(

Especially about the change of rules since 2008, when "lifting" someone became illegal. "Basically everything I was really good at is now illegal in the rules."

Not using it as an excuse by the way, not saying they changed it because of him (that would be a stupid thought), it's just a simple fact. But it's sad and has cost him so much in his career :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Bohemia:

I knew at least one person would say that :lol: I hope you will be right dcro, but since the beginning of the Olympics we are very unlucky so it wouldn't surprise me if he loses tomorrow XD

And thank you Quasit, at least there won't be just the French cheering for him :p 

You have been really unlucky in judo, but your golds in mens c1 and eventing have been more than surprising to be honest.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.