website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

The police here have cracked down a gang with a big operation of printing phony money and IDs. Amongst the more interesting stuff found, was a fake ID of Mr. Rocky himself, world treasure Sly Stallone!

thumb_1920x1080_740-413-falshiv-pasport-

I share this witn my friends, thanks!!, they were a very lazy gang!!.

So, this would be the official catering sponsor of Totallympics right? :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Hollyboob becomes the latest unauthorized changing of the Hollywood sign. Some other alterations include Hollyweed and Holywood. 

Honestly, I’m pretty sure about 90% of people in SoCal would prefer a giant sign that reads “Hollyboob” or “Hollyweed”, rather than “Hollywood” :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Yeah but Hollyboob probably makes people think about OMG A NIPPLE so luckily they were arrested and gonna be put away for a long, long time for that horror :p /usa

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah but Hollyboob probably makes people think about OMG A NIPPLE so luckily they were arrested and gonna be put away for a long, long time for that horror :p /usa

That’s gonna be a 250,000 USD FCC fine for @Sindo right there buddy :evil:

:lol: 

Wow.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

The world is truly screwed if K-Pop is the new gold standard :p

And if governments decide that people should be more masculine or feminine :lol: 

I thought Das Reich was mostly gone :p 

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And if governments decide that people should be more masculine or feminine :lol: 

I thought Das Reich was mostly gone :p 

I doubt there's a government in the world that would like to see their country best known for sugar pop music crap :p