website statistics

Track Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger

Track cycling on the best way out of the olympics. GB is destroying this sport with their cheating, i am just ashamed that german coaches are responsible for all this shit.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, Pavlo said:

not so much, he tried much too soon

Likely his only chance. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Przed chwilą, heywoodu napisał:

Likely his only chance. 

yeah, lifetime-chance wasted, pitty, Maksel could go that long way, Zieliński not, just pitty...

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

6 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

yeah, lifetime-chance wasted, pitty, Maksel could go that long way, Zieliński not, just pitty...

I mean that going out early was probably his only chance, because on pure speed I think he would have lost anyway :p

So at least he tried to make something out of it instead of not trying and finishing 5th. He can be proud of that :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Przed chwilą, heywoodu napisał:

I mean that going out early was probably his only chance, because on pure speed I think he would have lost anyway :p

So at least he tried to make something out of it instead of not trying and finishing 5th. He can be proud of that :) 

oh - i get it. He`s a good sprinter so i`m not sure about it, well, at least we had some emotions

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it