website statistics

Summer World University Games 2021 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Commentator: “This is where the rubber hits the road as they say in the United States.”

Never heard that phrase in my life, but okay :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Kaur :IND adds another gold medal to the Asian continental tally.

Sturgill :USA throwing it away with a wayward arrow in the shoot-off. A nice silver for her though. USA still without gold medal.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Lovely Professional University can’t be a real educational institution, right? What a funny name.

:IND undefeated so far today. 4 gold medals across archery and shooting. I guess it’s easy to see why they so badly want those sports included in the Commonwealth Games :p

52 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Lovely Professional University can’t be a real educational institution, right? What a funny name.

It's a very prestigious university in Punjab. It is a deemed university and has it's own entrance exams for all courses.

Saini was from this or Bisla? I know Panjab and Punjabi University (both separate) have a lot of athletes here from India. Punjab University is in Lahore,  Pakistan.

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

It's a very prestigious university in Punjab. It is a deemed university and has it's own entrance exams for all courses.

Saini was from this or Bisla? I know Panjab and Punjabi University (both separate) have a lot of athletes here from India. Punjab University is in Lahore,  Pakistan.

It was one the men’s air rifle shooters.

FISU.TV really taking their time uploading replays this edition. It’s so annoying, especially since most of the finals take place from 00:00 to 05:00 in my time zone, which means I can’t watch much of them live :(