website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Anyway I remained owed to report yesterdays numbers

so 2446 Tests yesterday - 12 Positive cases (6 repatriated people in national quarantine facilities), sadly 1 more death from the retirement house :(

So right now 1173 Confirmed Cases in Slovakia (+12 Yesterday), 2446 Tests Yesterday (46734 in Total)

13 Deaths (+1 Yesterday), 251 Fully Recovered (+22 Yesterday)

212 Hospitalized, 8 in Serious conditions (ICU Beds) and 2 in critical condition (Artificial Lung Ventilation)

Which is actually highly ironic itself since Singapore ranks quite a bit lower than it should in press freedom. I love when strong-arm governments rail against “fake news” (anything that disagrees or points at problems with their policies). Fake news is a problem, but it’s hard to see when you’re the ones publishing it...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Right,, thanks to all of this mess we've learned Djokovic is an idiot. Some morons being against vaccinations, sure, but if a high-profile figure like him being one convinces some gullible people to be against it too...well, fuck.

Can't find it now, but apparently his wife shared a video earlier this week promoting the total bullshit of 5G having caused the coronavirus crisis :rofl: At least these people fit together :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Can't find it now, but apparently his wife shared a video earlier this week promoting the total bullshit of 5G having caused the coronavirus crisis :rofl: At least these people fit together :d 

In my town, some idiots put coal around a new mast and set it on fire :d

The ironic thing is the mast wasn’t for 5G and in fact was to bring 4G coverage to the local hospital :facepalm:

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

In my town, some idiots put coal around a new mast and set it on fire :d

The ironic thing is the mast wasn’t for 5G and in fact was to bring 4G coverage to the local hospital :facepalm:

Yeah 5G masts are being attacked almost daily here these past two weeks or something, what the fuck kind of special idiots are walking this earth :hairpull: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah 5G masts are being attacked almost daily here these past two weeks or something, what the fuck kind of special idiots are walking this earth :hairpull: 

Oh it doesn’t even surprise me anymore as people are constantly coming out with outrageous statements. And the anti-vaxxers too are another pandemic. My experience is that no matter how much information is thrown at them, they will just find another way to create a conspiracy. My aunt being one of them, shout out to her :bye:

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Oh it doesn’t even surprise me anymore as people are constantly coming out with outrageous statements. And the anti-vaxxers too are another pandemic. My experience is that no matter how much information is thrown at them, they will just find another way to create a conspiracy. My aunt being one of them, shout out to her :bye:

Yeah informing people like that is useless, no matter which kind of argument you use, 'all your information is coming from Big Pharma and the governments' anyway :lol: 

Or they answer with something like "I have the right to my opinion!". Yeah, sure....but it's about facts. It's like they're trying to convince you we, humans, actually breath solid gold instead of air.

25 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah informing people like that is useless, no matter which kind of argument you use, 'all your information is coming from Big Pharma and the governments' anyway :lol: 

Or they answer with something like "I have the right to my opinion!". Yeah, sure....but it's about facts. It's like they're trying to convince you we, humans, actually breath solid gold instead of air.

If only they would breath solid tin and then they could make themselves some lovely hats...

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

39 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There’s too many types of idiots to keep track of these days. At this point, I think I could count the non-idiots on my fingers (I’m not included because I to have been (and can be) an idiot at times).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela