website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

Just now, Agger said:

Wow. Even with Pats in the Super Bowl I wouldn't be ready to do that the night before an exam!

I spent all day convincing myself that a few hours of sleep more or less won't make a difference, the studying I did in the past week does, so it's ok to watch :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oukay so let´s go :

Day -1

00:55 Curling mixed doubles CAN vs NOR live

then probably sleeping (one of the very last nights sleeping for the next 2 weeks---yeah ready for the challenge) :d

morning on replay 1 or 2 more Curling mixed doubles replays from the nights 1st match day (China vs Switzerland for sure and if possible also Finland vs S. Korea)

12:00 Curling Mixed Doubles USA vs CAN live first half

13:30 Ski Jumping Mens Individual Normal Hill qualification

14:45 Curling Mixed Doubles the second half of CAN vs USA relive and from daymatch 2, 1 or 2 games replays FIN vs SUI and probably also the Asian derby CHN vs KOR

8 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Day -1

then probably sleeping (one of the very last nights sleeping for the next 2 weeks---yeah ready for the challenge) :d

Don't you already feel the togetherness of diehard fans watching mixed curling and whatnot all night? I love Asian Olympics :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Same schedule here btw, plus men's downhill training at 03.00 

I'll stick with :FIN vs :KOR game (cheering for the Finns of course...). :p

I hate how they introduced mixed doubles under a false pretense that it will bring more nations, while in reality it's just a bonanza for the same old countries (except for Finland who incredibly qualified). Finns however still have a curling medal, but they haven't took part since 2006, so that's something...

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I'll stick with :FIN vs :KOR game (cheering for the Finns of course...). :p

I hate how they introduced mixed doubles under a false pretense that it will bring more nations, while in reality it's just a bonanza for the same old countries (except for Finland who incredibly qualified). Finns however still have a curling medal, but they haven't took part since 2006, so that's something...

Maybe the same will happen with 3x3 Basketball and the US wins all 4 Golds. :d

42 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Don't you already feel the togetherness of diehard fans watching mixed curling and whatnot all night? I love Asian Olympics :d 

oh yes, I am already so excited, that I just can not wait when it will all finally start  :d

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

oh yes, I am already so excited, that I just can not wait when it will all finally start  :d

Which is why it's bedtime here (still too late, but alright, there's quite a decent gap to sleep in after the men's DH training), so when I wake up....the first real Olympic action is only 10 minutes away, oh man :hyper:

OK...last weekend I watched Alpine Skiing and Snowboard last world cup events before the Olympics, Golf (US PGA Tour), Futsal Europeans and of course the Superbowl...

in the last couple of days I focused once again on Futsal, then the Ice Hockey Champions League final and a couple of NHL games...

today is the traditional "detox" day before the great, crazy fortnight...:yikes::lol:

from tomorrow, it's almost only Winter Olympics for the next 18 days (I'm gonna make just an exception for the semis and the final of the Futsal Europeans and for the Juventus vs Tottenham match in Champions League)...

however, my day -1 schedule is quite "light"...

I'm not gonna spend the night in front of my TV...and I'm going to catch up with the men's downhill 1st training and a bit of curling round #1 in the morning...

then I go live with the Qualifying Round of the Ski Jumping and in the afternoon I'll try to watch also another curling match from session #2 (probably the one involving my Swiss friends)...