website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

7 minutes ago, Josh said:

Any streams for the Pacific Games and/or the FIS Moguls World Cup in Idre? :mumble:

I haven't seen much info, but I'll pass anything I find along.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, Josh said:

Any streams for the Pacific Games and/or the FIS Moguls World Cup in Idre? :mumble:

Could not see anything for the Moguls on the two regular sources, Discovery or Viaplay.  

Aha, it looks like it's going to debut the FIS's new brand new All The Stuff We Have That No-One Wants To Pay For YT Channel!  (Quick cross-post done)  :thumbup:

Idre Fjäll gears up for the moguls classic FIS Open (fis-ski.com)

Edited by Grassmarket

First big winter sports marathon of the season

Bob, skeleton, bob

Alpine

Several different Cross Country skiing meets

European Curling

NCAA Cross Country running, don't see a source for Division I though, so probably one of the expensive US PPVs. DII & DIII on NCAA.com on Saturday

NCAA Live Video Schedule | NCAA.com

On 11/15/2023 at 3:31 PM, phelps said:

I never thought I'd spend a whole night watching a tennis match, but yesterday I couldn't switch TV channel from the great battle between Sinner & Djokovic

wow! just wow! that was quite an entertaining 3+ hours of sport at the very top level :bowdown:

Today I'm watching the 1st semifinal of the Cricket World Cup...not exactly the match I expected, it's pretty much one-sided so far, unfortunately :cry:

It’s ? I think it was close match 

15 hours ago, Prakash_k said:

It’s ? I think it was close match 

but when I wrote that post it wasn't...it was the moment when :IND was destroying :NZL bowlers and their chances looked already done and dusted

luckily, the 2nd part of the match turned out to be more entertaining than what it looked in that precise moment ;)