website statistics

Men's Basketball NBA 2023 - 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

It's just a 3-pt shooting contest most of the time and moreover, everyone is still more or less playing small ball. A center who can pass the ball is kryptonite in the modern NBA. And most opponents just want to outscore the other team than play genuine defense.

Who was the last center "kryptonite" before Jokic in your opinion? Can't think of any at the moment. Hard to say imo.

OK, time to say it loudly.

I see Spurs in play-offs. Or play-offs via play-in, to be precise.

I see Bucks vs Celtics on East Coast and Nuggets vs Suns on West Coast - like @Ogreman but then.... I just don't know.

I would like to see Bucks vs Nuggets finals, and let the best team win.

Dark Horse: Mavs on West, Knicks/Heat on East.

Edited by rafalgorka

12 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

Who was the last center "kryptonite" before Jokic in your opinion? Can't think of any at the moment. Hard to say imo.

Other than Shaq and his backside shake it was probably Tim Duncan's spin & fade off the glass :d

• 2 weeks later...

He is a must-watch from day 1. Not sure when/if we ever saw a player like him. LeBron and Curry were/are somewhat similar. I think most people are more excited about watching him than about watching Giannis/Jokic/Doncic/Zion. There probably aren't (m)any athletes in other sports who are this exciting right now. It seems actually possible for him to become an all-star and maybe even DPOY this season already. I can't wait to see him against the american team in Paris next year.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Monzanator said:

@rafalgorkaYour take about Spurs in the playoffs doesn't look good. They are the second worst team in the league.

The worst are Detroit Pistons who set the record for most consecutive losses during a season last night (27).

Yes, i was probably biased here. I wished Sochan well. And i hoped Wemba will not only play well individually but the whole team will improve. Maybe next season...

• 4 weeks later...

70 piece for Joel Embiid yesterday, as the Philadelphia 76ers (29-13) defeated the San Antonio Spurs (8-35) 133-123! Embiid becomes the 9th player to score 70 points (or more) in a regular season game! (still none in the playoffs, MJ holds the record at 63 in game 2 of the 1986 NBA Finals)

Edited by Josh
63, not 64.

On 1/22/2024 at 11:52 PM, Josh said:

70 piece for Joel Embiid yesterday, as the Philadelphia 76ers (29-13) defeated the San Antonio Spurs (8-35) 133-123! Embiid becomes the 9th player to score 70 points (or more) in a regular season game! (still none in the playoffs, MJ holds the record at 63 in game 2 of the 1986 NBA Finals)

Not even a week later we have another 70 piece :yikes: as Luka Doncic scores 73 points (tied for the 4th most in a game in NBA history), as the Dallas Mavericks (25-20) record a 148-143 win over the Atlanta Hawks (18-27)!

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• ready to elevate your shopping experience with Temu's incredible offers! Use our exclusive Temu coupon code $100 off [acq523678] for existing customers or [acq523678] for new users to enjoy massive savings on your next purchase. Temu: Your Gateway to Unbeatable Deals Temu has taken the e-commerce world by storm, offering a vast array of products at jaw-dropping prices. With free shipping to 67 countries and lightning-fast delivery, it's no wonder Temu has become a go-to destination for savvy shoppers.  . But the savings don't stop there – let's explore how you can maximize your discounts with our Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers! Exclusive Temu Coupon Codes for Maximum Savings Here's a quick rundown of our top Temu coupon codes:     • acq523678: Temu coupon code $100 off for new users     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off for acq523678 customers     • acq523678: Temu $100 extra off (Temu 100$ coupon code)     • acq523678: $100 discount for new users (100 off Temu coupon)     • acq523678: $100 coupon for existing and new users (Temu coupon code 100 off) Why Choose Temu? Before we dive deeper into the Temu $100 coupon bundle, let's look at what makes Temu stand out:     1. Vast product selection     2. Unbeatable prices     3. Fast and free shipping     4. User-friendly platform     5. Regular promotions and discounts How to Use Your Temu Coupon Code $100 Off Using your Temu coupon code $100 off is a breeze.  Here's a step-by-step guide to help you make the most of your savings:     1. Browse Temu's extensive catalog     2. Add items to your cart     3. Proceed to checkout     4. Enter your Temu coupon code $100 off in the designated field     5. Watch your total drop by $100! Tips for Maximizing Your Savings To get the most bang for your buck,.   consider these strategies:     1. Combine your Temu coupon $100 off with ongoing sales     2. Look for bundle deals to increase your savings     3. Check Temu's daily deals for additional discounts     4. Sign up for Temu's newsletter to stay informed about upcoming promotions Temu  Coupon $100 Off: Frequently Asked  Questions You might be wondering about the details of these incredible offers. Let's address some common questions: Is the Temu $100 off coupon legit? Absolutely! The Temu 100 off coupon is legit and has been verified by countless happy customers. You can shop with confidence knowing that your Temu coupon code $100 off will be honored at checkout. Can I use the Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers on my first order? While the Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers is designed for repeat shoppers, new users can take advantage of the Temu coupon code $100 off for new users.  Both offers provide the same great savings! How often can I use a Temu coupon $100 off? Typically, these coupons are one-time use per account. However, Temu frequently releases new promotions, so keep an eye out for fresh opportunities to save! Explore Temu's Best Deals with Your $100 Off Coupon Now that you're armed with your Temu coupon code $100 off, let's look at some popular categories where you can apply your savings:     • Electronics     • Fashion     • Home & Garden     • Beauty & Personal Care     • Sports & Outdoors Hot Deals Alert:  Temu Coupon Codes Don't miss out on these amazing offers:     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers free shipping     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off for new users     • acq523678: Temu coupon codes 100 off     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off code     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off  first-time user Make the Most of Your Temu Shopping Experience As you explore Temu's vast catalog with your Temu coupon $100 off in hand, keep these tips in mind:     1. Read product reviews from other customers     2. Check sizing charts for clothing and shoes     3. Compare similar items to find the best value     4. Take advantage of Temu's customer service for any questions The Temu Difference What sets Temu apart from other e-commerce platforms? It's not just about the Temu $100 coupon bundle – it's the overall shopping experience.  With a user-friendly interface, a wide range of products, and unbeatable prices, Temu is revolutionizing online shopping. I've been using Temu for months now, and I can confidently say that the savings are real. Whether you're a new user looking to score a great deal with a Temu coupon code $100 off first order or an existing customer ready to use your Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers first order, you're in for a treat. Conclusion: Shop Smart with Temu In today's economy, finding ways to save money without sacrificing quality is crucial. That's why I'm thrilled to share these Temu coupon $100 off opportunities with you. Whether you're shopping for yourself or looking for the perfect gift, Temu has you covered. Remember, the key to maximizing your savings is to stay informed about the latest promotions. Bookmark this page and check back regularly for updates on Temu coupon codes and deals. And don't forget – your Temu coupon code $100 off [acq523678] for existing customers is waiting to be used! Happy shopping, and enjoy your incredible savings with Temu! .
    • ready to elevate your shopping experience with Temu's incredible offers! Use our exclusive Temu coupon code $100 off [acq523678] for existing customers or [acq523678] for new users to enjoy massive savings on your next purchase. Temu: Your Gateway to Unbeatable Deals Temu has taken the e-commerce world by storm, offering a vast array of products at jaw-dropping prices. With free shipping to 67 countries and lightning-fast delivery, it's no wonder Temu has become a go-to destination for savvy shoppers.  . But the savings don't stop there – let's explore how you can maximize your discounts with our Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers! Exclusive Temu Coupon Codes for Maximum Savings Here's a quick rundown of our top Temu coupon codes:     • acq523678: Temu coupon code $100 off for new users     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off for acq523678 customers     • acq523678: Temu $100 extra off (Temu 100$ coupon code)     • acq523678: $100 discount for new users (100 off Temu coupon)     • acq523678: $100 coupon for existing and new users (Temu coupon code 100 off) Why Choose Temu? Before we dive deeper into the Temu $100 coupon bundle, let's look at what makes Temu stand out:     1. Vast product selection     2. Unbeatable prices     3. Fast and free shipping     4. User-friendly platform     5. Regular promotions and discounts How to Use Your Temu Coupon Code $100 Off Using your Temu coupon code $100 off is a breeze.  Here's a step-by-step guide to help you make the most of your savings:     1. Browse Temu's extensive catalog     2. Add items to your cart     3. Proceed to checkout     4. Enter your Temu coupon code $100 off in the designated field     5. Watch your total drop by $100! Tips for Maximizing Your Savings To get the most bang for your buck,.   consider these strategies:     1. Combine your Temu coupon $100 off with ongoing sales     2. Look for bundle deals to increase your savings     3. Check Temu's daily deals for additional discounts     4. Sign up for Temu's newsletter to stay informed about upcoming promotions Temu  Coupon $100 Off: Frequently Asked  Questions You might be wondering about the details of these incredible offers. Let's address some common questions: Is the Temu $100 off coupon legit? Absolutely! The Temu 100 off coupon is legit and has been verified by countless happy customers. You can shop with confidence knowing that your Temu coupon code $100 off will be honored at checkout. Can I use the Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers on my first order? While the Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers is designed for repeat shoppers, new users can take advantage of the Temu coupon code $100 off for new users.  Both offers provide the same great savings! How often can I use a Temu coupon $100 off? Typically, these coupons are one-time use per account. However, Temu frequently releases new promotions, so keep an eye out for fresh opportunities to save! Explore Temu's Best Deals with Your $100 Off Coupon Now that you're armed with your Temu coupon code $100 off, let's look at some popular categories where you can apply your savings:     • Electronics     • Fashion     • Home & Garden     • Beauty & Personal Care     • Sports & Outdoors Hot Deals Alert:  Temu Coupon Codes Don't miss out on these amazing offers:     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers free shipping     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off for new users     • acq523678: Temu coupon codes 100 off     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off code     • acq523678: Temu coupon $100 off  first-time user Make the Most of Your Temu Shopping Experience As you explore Temu's vast catalog with your Temu coupon $100 off in hand, keep these tips in mind:     1. Read product reviews from other customers     2. Check sizing charts for clothing and shoes     3. Compare similar items to find the best value     4. Take advantage of Temu's customer service for any questions The Temu Difference What sets Temu apart from other e-commerce platforms? It's not just about the Temu $100 coupon bundle – it's the overall shopping experience.  With a user-friendly interface, a wide range of products, and unbeatable prices, Temu is revolutionizing online shopping. I've been using Temu for months now, and I can confidently say that the savings are real. Whether you're a new user looking to score a great deal with a Temu coupon code $100 off first order or an existing customer ready to use your Temu coupon $100 off for existing customers first order, you're in for a treat. Conclusion: Shop Smart with Temu In today's economy, finding ways to save money without sacrificing quality is crucial. That's why I'm thrilled to share these Temu coupon $100 off opportunities with you. Whether you're shopping for yourself or looking for the perfect gift, Temu has you covered. Remember, the key to maximizing your savings is to stay informed about the latest promotions. Bookmark this page and check back regularly for updates on Temu coupon codes and deals. And don't forget – your Temu coupon code $100 off [acq523678] for existing customers is waiting to be used! Happy shopping, and enjoy your incredible savings with Temu! .  
    • Temu Exclusive Discount: Unlock Unbeatable Savings Now! Are you ready to take your shopping experience to the next level? Look no further! Temu, the popular online marketplace, is offering an exclusive discount that will blow your mind. For a limited time, you can unlock a whopping $100 off, a flat $550 off, and an additional 30% off your purchase. Yes, you read that right!
    • Temu Exclusive Discount: Unlock Unbeatable Savings Now! Are you ready to take your shopping experience to the next level? Look no further! Temu, the popular online marketplace, is offering an exclusive discount that will blow your mind. For a limited time, you can unlock a whopping $100 off, a flat $550 off, and an additional 30% off your purchase. Yes, you read that right!
    • Temu Exclusive Discount: Unlock Unbeatable Savings Now! Are you ready to take your shopping experience to the next level? Look no further! Temu, the popular online marketplace, is offering an exclusive discount that will blow your mind. For a limited time, you can unlock a whopping $100 off, a flat $550 off, and an additional 30% off your purchase. Yes, you read that right! To redeem this incredible offer, simply use the coupon code acq523678 at checkout. How to Redeem the Discount Redeeming the Temu exclusive discount is easy. Here's a step-by-step guide: Head to the Temu website and browse through the vast selection of products. Add your desired items to the cart and proceed to checkout. Enter the coupon code acq523678 in the designated field. Click "Apply" to unlock the discounts. Enjoy your savings! makeup, and more With this exclusive discount, you can treat yourself to something special or stock up on essentials. Whether you're looking for a new outfit, a cutting-edge gadget, or a home decor item, Temu has got you covered. Don't Miss Out! This offer is only valid for a limited time, so don't wait! Use the coupon code acq523678 now and unlock the incredible discounts. Temu's exclusive offer is the perfect opportunity to save big on your favorite products. Don't miss out on this chance to upgrade your shopping experience. What Can You Buy with This Discount? Temu offers a wide range of products across various categories, including: Fashion: clothing, shoes, accessories, and more Electronics: smartphones, laptops, gadgets, and more Home and Garden: furniture, decor, kitchenware, and more Beauty and Health: skincare, haircare, makeup, and more With this exclusive discount, you can treat yourself to something special or stock up on essentials. Whether you're looking for a new outfit, a cutting-edge gadget, or a home decor item, Temu has got you covered. Terms and Conditions Please note that this offer is subject to terms and conditions. The discount may not be valid on certain products or in conjunction with other promotions. Be sure to check the Temu website for full details. In conclusion, the Temu exclusive discount is an unbeatable offer that you won't want to miss. With $100 off, a flat $550 off, and an additional 30% off, you can enjoy massive savings on your favorite products. Use the coupon code acq523678 now and start shopping! Temu Coupon Code $100 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 40 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 50 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 70 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 90 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 30 Off {acq523678} Temu Coupon Code First Order {acq523678} Temu Coupon Code Existing User {acq523678} TEMU COUPON $100 OFF -acq523678 Temu Free Gift Code - acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code FIRST ORDER -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code REDDIT -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS REDDIT -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 Free Gift Code OFF NEW USER -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS 2024 -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF CODE -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FIRST ORDER FREE SHIPPING -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS FREE SHIPPING USA -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF HOW DOES IT WORK -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS CANADA -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF 2024 -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERS -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF CANADA -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS FIRST ORDER - acq523678 TEMU 300 OFF COUPON BUNDLE -acq523678 300 COUPON CODES -acq523678 1 BUCKS TO PHP -acq523678 IS THERE A COUPON IN THE PHILIPPINES -acq523678 300 BUCKS TO PHP -acq523678 TEMU $100 OFF COUPON -acq523678 TEMU $100 OFF CODE -acq523678 TEMU 300 VALUE COUPON BUNDLE -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS FREE SHIPPING -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift CODE LEGIT -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift CODE REDDIT -acq523678 TEMU 300 OFF COUPON CODE FOR EXISTING USERS -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code UK -acq523678 TEMU COUPON CODE $100 OFF FREE SHIPPING -acq523678 TEMU COUPON CODES 300 PERCENT OFF -acq523678 WHAT IS A HIGH COUPON RATE -acq523678 HOW TO CALCULATE COUPON RATE WITHOUT COUPON PAYMENT -acq523678 WHAT IS THE COUPON RATE -acq523678 HOW TO CALCULATE COUPON VALUE -acq523678 USING COUPONS AND REBATES TO LOWER THE PRICE OF AN ITEM IS AN EXAMPLE OF - acq523678 TEMU 300 DOLLAR OFF COUPON - acq523678 DOMINOS COUPON CODE 300 OFF -acq523678 DOMINO'S 300 RS OFF COUPON CODE -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF EXISTING CUSTOMERS -acq523678
    • Temu Exclusive Discount: Unlock Unbeatable Savings Now! Are you ready to take your shopping experience to the next level? Look no further! Temu, the popular online marketplace, is offering an exclusive discount that will blow your mind. For a limited time, you can unlock a whopping $100 off, a flat $550 off, and an additional 30% off your purchase. Yes, you read that right! To redeem this incredible offer, simply use the coupon code acq523678 at checkout. How to Redeem the Discount Redeeming the Temu exclusive discount is easy. Here's a step-by-step guide: Head to the Temu website and browse through the vast selection of products. Add your desired items to the cart and proceed to checkout. Enter the coupon code acq523678 in the designated field. Click "Apply" to unlock the discounts. Enjoy your savings! makeup, and more With this exclusive discount, you can treat yourself to something special or stock up on essentials. Whether you're looking for a new outfit, a cutting-edge gadget, or a home decor item, Temu has got you covered. Don't Miss Out! This offer is only valid for a limited time, so don't wait! Use the coupon code acq523678 now and unlock the incredible discounts. Temu's exclusive offer is the perfect opportunity to save big on your favorite products. Don't miss out on this chance to upgrade your shopping experience. What Can You Buy with This Discount? Temu offers a wide range of products across various categories, including: Fashion: clothing, shoes, accessories, and more Electronics: smartphones, laptops, gadgets, and more Home and Garden: furniture, decor, kitchenware, and more Beauty and Health: skincare, haircare, makeup, and more With this exclusive discount, you can treat yourself to something special or stock up on essentials. Whether you're looking for a new outfit, a cutting-edge gadget, or a home decor item, Temu has got you covered. Terms and Conditions Please note that this offer is subject to terms and conditions. The discount may not be valid on certain products or in conjunction with other promotions. Be sure to check the Temu website for full details. In conclusion, the Temu exclusive discount is an unbeatable offer that you won't want to miss. With $100 off, a flat $550 off, and an additional 30% off, you can enjoy massive savings on your favorite products. Use the coupon code acq523678 now and start shopping! Temu Coupon Code $100 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 40 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 50 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 70 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 90 Off {acq523678}Temu Coupon Code 30 Off {acq523678} Temu Coupon Code First Order {acq523678} Temu Coupon Code Existing User {acq523678} TEMU COUPON $100 OFF -acq523678 Temu Free Gift Code - acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code FIRST ORDER -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code REDDIT -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS REDDIT -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 Free Gift Code OFF NEW USER -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS 2024 -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF CODE -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FIRST ORDER FREE SHIPPING -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS FREE SHIPPING USA -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF HOW DOES IT WORK -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS CANADA -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF 2024 -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERS -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF CANADA -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS FIRST ORDER - acq523678 TEMU 300 OFF COUPON BUNDLE -acq523678 300 COUPON CODES -acq523678 1 BUCKS TO PHP -acq523678 IS THERE A COUPON IN THE PHILIPPINES -acq523678 300 BUCKS TO PHP -acq523678 TEMU $100 OFF COUPON -acq523678 TEMU $100 OFF CODE -acq523678 TEMU 300 VALUE COUPON BUNDLE -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS FREE SHIPPING -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift CODE LEGIT -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift CODE REDDIT -acq523678 TEMU 300 OFF COUPON CODE FOR EXISTING USERS -acq523678 TEMU Free Gift Code UK -acq523678 TEMU COUPON CODE $100 OFF FREE SHIPPING -acq523678 TEMU COUPON CODES 300 PERCENT OFF -acq523678 WHAT IS A HIGH COUPON RATE -acq523678 HOW TO CALCULATE COUPON RATE WITHOUT COUPON PAYMENT -acq523678 WHAT IS THE COUPON RATE -acq523678 HOW TO CALCULATE COUPON VALUE -acq523678 USING COUPONS AND REBATES TO LOWER THE PRICE OF AN ITEM IS AN EXAMPLE OF - acq523678 TEMU 300 DOLLAR OFF COUPON - acq523678 DOMINOS COUPON CODE 300 OFF -acq523678 DOMINO'S 300 RS OFF COUPON CODE -acq523678 TEMU COUPON $100 OFF EXISTING CUSTOMERS -acq523678