website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

5 minutes ago, vlad said:

This is from first goal of France. Isn't this a foul made by Giroud?:mumble:Look at his left arm.

13332945_1147848878622071_34784125499133

I'm saying no foul, but I see several places that it's discussed a lot by refs.

Another thing I see, is that they seem to agree that France should  have been given a free kick just before the penalty (I guess it would be the situation against Matuidi).

31 minutes ago, Agger said:

I agree that Romania deserved a draw.

But I really don't understand your comment on the ref? How was he on France's side?

And about France's chances. Remember that this was the first match. It would not be the first time a team didn't play too well the first match, but end up doing great.

The referee was Hungarian and that's enough him to blame the ref. Hungarians and Romanians don't like each other. 

Disappointing game from France. It was not like Romania parking the bus. If they had done, I would understand why France struggled. But it was an open game and Romania still could keep up with them and probably deserved a draw. I have serious doubts right now about the French team.

Acum 3 ore, lapaj a spus:

The referee was Hungarian and that's enough him to blame the ref. Hungarians and Romanians don't like each other. 

No, I have nothing against Hungary. This time was a hungarian ref, but I would say the same about any other ref when they are wrong.

And L'Equipe and AS newspapers said was foul on Giroud's goal. 

11 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Albania going against Albania, what a derby :bowdown:

:d 

I hope the real Albania wins but only if Lenjani or Roshi scores a goal :p (because of a bet, apart from that I don't care a lot) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, vlad said:

No, I have nothing against Hungary. This time was a hungarian ref, but I would say the same about any other ref when they are wrong.

And L'Equipe and AS newspapers said was foul on Giroud's goal. 

Others say no foul.

Also, as I said, France should have been given a free kick just before the penalty (I didn't notice at the time, but when I see it again, I do see what people are talking about!)