website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

Great job England fans for immediately showing that you're inferior to Irish fans, for example. You have contributed a lot for being disliked. Thank you.

But hey heywoodu, since you're always so quick on judging others, surely Dutch fans are always angels?

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

3 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

when English fans can't riot at home, they can in France :d

Yeah, put two of these traditionally extremely problematic groups of criminals in one group and you'll get trouble :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Great job England fans for immediately showing that you're inferior to Irish fans, for example. You have contributed a lot for being disliked. Thank you.

But hey heywoodu, since you're always so quick on judging others, surely Dutch fans are always angels?

Oh no, they most definitely are not. I remember "fans" of Feyenoord messing up an ancient fountain in Rome last season and PSV "fans" humiliating some homeless people in a French city (I forgot which one). 

It's less common with fans of the national team, but "fans" of clubs often cause problems unfortunately and I wouldn't mean seeing some clubs being kicked out of Europe for a good while. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

29 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Whistling a hymn is shameful

Yep, so annoying :thumbdown:

Same thing I noticed at Switzerland - Albania earlier today: the match started, a Swiss player had the ball and after 2 seconds half the stadium started booing untill Albania had possession.. 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Oh no, they most definitely are not. I remember "fans" of Feyenoord messing up an ancient fountain in Rome last season and PSV "fans" humiliating some homeless people in a French city (I forgot which one). 

It's less common with fans of the national team, but "fans" of clubs often cause problems unfortunately and I wouldn't mean seeing some clubs being kicked out of Europe for a good while. 

If I remember, Netherlands' people has payed whit a crowdfoundig a small part of the damage in Rome.

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

If I remember, Netherlands' people has payed whit a crowdfoundig a small part of the damage in Rome.

Yes I think so. Still I wouldn't mind seeing Feyenoord excluded from Europe for a year because of that. Come on, go to Rome to support your team, not to bring shame to them :facepalm: