website statistics

Slalom Canoeing ICF World Championships 2023

Totallympics

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

I fear not. but Zwolinska is in and as a classical double-starter will certainly start in both events

What in case if Zwolińska will not be selected (for example injury), then Stach can take her C1 quota and somebody else can compete in K1 if Zwolińska will take quota here? I'm asking because Wikipedia says European Games quota is reallocted for us as Zwolińska was second there.

18 minutes ago, rybak said:

What in case if Zwolińska will not be selected (for example injury), then Stach can take her C1 quota and somebody else can compete in K1 if Zwolińska will take quota here? I'm asking because Wikipedia says European Games quota is reallocted for us as Zwolińska was second there.

Zwolinska won the W K1 quota which is for the NOC (Will be official tomorrow, she just have to finish the race and avoid REL-DSQ), by then :POL can nominate to Paris who they want and this chosen athlete will be eligible if she wish to start also in the C1 and Kayak-Cross.

Unless I really made a mistake, Wikipedia is wrong in this, which is let be honest nothing unusual

Edited by hckošice