website statistics

Diving at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Great start for Mexico in diving, giving that we don’t have a federation after it was suspended by corruption.

4 finalist divers/pair, and now our first medal.

And to think Diego Balleza had to cost his training by opening an onlyFans account due to the cruel mistreatment of the national government, who still insist in supporting a fraudulent federation.

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

And to think Diego Balleza had to cost his training by opening an onlyFans account due to the cruel mistreatment of the national government, who still insist in supporting a fraudulent federation.

He was the real standout diver at the CAC Games in my opinion. He looked up to the task and technically sound.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

He was the real standout diver at the CAC Games in my opinion. He looked up to the task and technically sound.

And still he’s only 3rd best in the individual platform, but not too far from Kevin Berlin (no. 2), who in turn had to resort to sell coffee beans to fund his career.

I’m proud of this new generation.

2 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

And still he’s only 3rd best in the individual platform, but not too far from Kevin Berlin (no. 2), who in turn had to resort to sell coffee beans to fund his career.

There’s a story I’ve heard before actually, although slightly different circumstances perhaps: https://www.infobae.com/aroundtherings/articles/2022/02/14/british-speed-skaters-finance-olympic-dream-through-coffee/

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela