website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

Who else hates that WR line by the way?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

didn't know that Dressel is a religious athlete ! 

I'm sure with hundreds of swimmers some of them are religious :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I'm sure with hundreds of swimmers some of them are religious :d 

ofc , but what surprised me that FINA commentator or the English commentator available on BEIN Sports talked that he always does the same before races , but i can't remember that he did this before  :d

Just now, thepharoah said:

ofc , but what surprised me that FINA commentator or the English commentator available on BEIN Sports talked that he always does the same before races , but i can't remember that he did this before  :d

I only remember him doing a 15 meter jump before the race :p And I'm guessing all his 'tough guy' tattoos are full of stuff like "Jesus help me" and "God gave me gold" etc etc, the standard predictable stuff :p 

Smith totally destroyed herself, boooo