website statistics

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

8 godzin temu, heywoodu napisał:

Talk about childish behaviour.... :p 

Besides, that 'eating meat is murder' song is not eligible anymore, since it already participated :p 

I would call this rather as boycott than childish behaviour. Many of users doesn't wanted see bestmen as host of the TISC, as he showed many times his childish behaviour before, during and after contest, such people doesn't deserve host such big event like TISC is....

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

I would call this rather as boycott than childish behaviour.

A boycott is just not participating, not sending in some obvious troll song.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

Maybe he want just send a troll song to keep record of participating in every contest, but he will select a song, which will be in the same level as a person hosting the contest. It would be good response that bad person was selected as a organizer, as we all know that bestmen himself is troll as well.

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, but sending in a troll song is better punishment. More work for the host, and more songs to listen to fro those who are complicit.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Really ? I can not believe what I am reading here.

If any troll song will be entered in purpose to deliberately harm the TISC (A mark of this forum and OlympicIRL amazing idea) I would be really seriously disappointed and personally will never compete in TISC again

Just now, rybak said:

Maybe he want just send a troll song to keep record of participating in every contest, but he will select a song, which will be in the same level as a person hosting the contest. It would be good response that bad person was selected as a organizer, as we all know that bestmen himself is troll as well.

And then some. Hasn’t he chased users off the forum before?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yes, but sending in a troll song is better punishment. More work for the host, and more songs to listen to fro those who are complicit.

Oh not to worry, I won't be listening your song in that case. Not a second wasted to this kind of bullshit in terms of listening.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Really ? I can not believe what I am reading here.

If any troll song will be entered in purpose to deliberately harm the TISC (A mark of this forum and OlympicIRL amazing idea) I would be really seriously disappointed and personally will never compete in TISC again

If it weren't for that last part I'd totally agree with your post.

27 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Still less bad than purposefully entering and trying to mess the thing up from the inside. Seriously, to all who are planning to enter some shitty song on purpose or something like that: just stay away.

@bestmen has repeatedly plagued contests with drama and negative/rude comments (that are also often homophobic and xenophobic). I aim to give him a contest fit for his behavior. He shouldn’t have been allowed to host in the first place. I didn’t voice my concerns then, and I should have. It’s clear that there are many users uncomfortable with his behavior, and that it’s a widely held position that he should not be given the honor of hosting.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Oh not to worry, I won't be listening your song in that case. Not a second wasted to this kind of bullshit in terms of listening.

I’ll pass right by the Dutch song too

Edited by Olympian1010