website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2018

Henry_Leon

57 minuti fa, LDOG ha scritto:

How does France have more quality than Brazil?

- the goalkeepers are pretty much the same level.

-Brazil has better and more secure CBs.

-in full backs is even but only because the best from Brazil are injured.

-Kante is a bit better than Casemiro and Fernandinho, but they are probably the best and second best in the world of that position.

-Paulinho and Coutinho are much better than Matuidi/Pogba.

-Neymar is better than Griezmann but Mbappe is better than William.

-Both Jesus and Firmino are leagues above Giroud.

All considered it's very similar with an slight advantage to Brazil in quality.

I don't agree at all...Neymar is only good in acting and diving and complaining...

he shouldn't even be allowed to put a foot on the pitch...he's just a living insult to football and sportsmanship...:pope:

sorry for being so harsh...actually, a real hater...but I just can't stand him...:dunno:

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well Japan is partially responsible for Senegal being out, so yes, a Senegalese referee would probably be happy with Japan for that since it's good for his own tournament. 

I don't get why, since he could have refereed any other round of 16 match. That's only one match less.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

I don't get why, since he could have refereed any other round of 16 match. That's only one match less.

Now he still has a better theoretical chance for one of the last matches :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutos atrás, phelps disse:

sorry for being so harsh...actually, a real hater...but I just can't stand him...:dunno:

Few people in Brazil can. Mostly those brainwashed by media, but anyone with passing interest or no interest at all in football hates him just as much. His actions outside the field are also questionable. He's a notorious tax evader and this has become a sort of ongoing joke combined with his theatrical performances.

1 minute ago, thiago_simoes said:

Few people in Brazil can. Mostly those brainwashed by media, but anyone with passing interest or no interest at all in football hates him just as much. His actions outside the field are also questionable. He's a notorious tax evader and this has become a sort of ongoing joke combined with his theatrical performances.

Like the other top players that have played in Spain? :p

Adesso, thiago_simoes ha scritto:

since I don't know him personally, I can't afford to say anything about him off the field...but on the field...well, that's another story...and as I just wrote, he always gives me such a bad impression...it's stronger than myself (it's the same with LeBron James in Basketball, for instance...with the difference being that nobody can deny that on the field he's definitely the best player in the world, meanwhile I can't say the same for Neymar)...

Agora, vinipereira disse:

Like the other top players that have played in Spain? :p

I don't know much about Spanish players, but all I know is that Brazil is insane. I was supposed to receive income tax refund and somehow I got screwed and instead I had to pay tens of thousands of reais in taxes. It's sick and revolting, and I'll have to hire a lawyer to fight against this absurd. Neymar was supposed to pay millions of reais in taxes, evaded payment and the federal government will probably forgive his millionaire debt if the team wins the World Cup. Absolutely disgusting. I can't cheer for a country that screws honest people and at the same time turns a blind eye to millionaires.