website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

8 hours ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Im worried with neymar injury.

He didnt play well today but he is very important for the team, hope he can play the next phase at least

I honestly think a team without Neymar is a better overall team than one with Neymar. And that's not just because I find him an absolutely terrible example of an 'athlete' who has zero respect for his sport :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Respect for the commentators of this match haha

image.png

Don't know how they did that in other countries, but here they'd say the whole name instead of just 'Kim' of course :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

See this is what I feared: the guy scored, and I know is good to notice he’s the only (man) to have scored in 5 World Cups, but he was not the hero of the match yesterday.

And with the newspapers and media like this it will only make it impossible for him to go to the bench where he should be.img_467x599$2022_11_25_00_44_55_2066536.

I wish I knew what's happening in Queiroz mind. first bringing only 25 players to Doha (the only team with one less player)

then that super weird squad against England and now only 4 changes comparing to that against Wales. :facepalm:he just keeps surprising everybody.

the only thing we can do is to pray Welsh forwards having a bad day. :pope:

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Don't know how they did that in other countries, but here they'd say the whole name instead of just 'Kim' of course :d 

Yeah, they normally butcher the whole name also here, but sometimes they intentionally repeat only their family name as a (bad) joke :facepalm: