website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

45 minutes ago, hckošice said:

man, that was one epic boredom walking football  :sleep:  the only thing that prevented me from sleeping was the thunders

Good news! The world cup for that is later this year, so you’re team should be good to go :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 months later...

Are we actually doing this the right way for once and won't have to survive via Play-Offs? I almost want to say that the top two spots are locked, but it would be a peak Hungarian football moment if the boys manage to fuck this up from here by dropping points against Bulgaria and Lithuania. 

Stano Lobotka lost his dad yesterday, but still will play tonight against Portugal.

What a brave and great warrior.

our team will play with black armbands. nice gesture :yes

Edited by hckošice

8 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Stano Lobotka lost his dad yesterday, but still will play tonight against Portugal.

What a brave and great warrior.

That's really sad news RIP , BTW Lobotka has a very big popularity here in Arab world I guess due to Abu Ahabi Sport Conmentator Fares Awadh whom was commentating Napolis matches and make some poem with players' names

13 hours ago, Monzanator said:

:POL beat :FRO 2-0 after 70 minutes of dismal play, VAR penalty and a late strike from Lewandowski again. Nobody should watch this match ever again :p

I saw the 0-0 at 70 minutes, I saw the coach was Fernando Santos, and I was already ready to share here this classic from Euro 2016 :d

image.png

So you have classic mortal players, than you have some like Cristiano Ronaldo (guy who is obviously protected from getting red cards, do not know why it has to be so visible though)

The stadium in reaction started chanting: "Messi ! Messi !" :p Dumb and childishly stupid I admit, but funny as heck