website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2024

Totallympics

Overall England vs Serbia was the worst game so far. Even the one-sided Germany & Spain wins were more fun (not for their opponents ofc).

I have zero expectatons for Romania vs Ukraine. I don't recall when was the last time I watched the Romanian NT in action :p

8 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

@kungshamra71That statue could become a prolific meme by the time Holland plays their second game.

We need some Germans to establish whether it's actually Bismarck or not :p

If the Dutch want a challenge, let's get them to try and move this statue of old Otto in Hamburg... :thumbup:

image.jpeg

Romania vs Ukraine is challenging , Romania has a very good defence and some quality in front , while Ukraine having a golden generation playing at top level in Europe , they have reached Quarters last edition , so they are capable of repeating it again 

France vs Austria is a match I'm looking for , an early test for France ability to control a game against an aggressive team that plays without fear and has some quality players that can make the difference especially scoring machine Baumgartner whom had scored in last 5 matches they played 

Edited by thepharoah