website statistics

Skeleton IBSF World Cup 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

Apparently they can be seen on CBC's website, where the videos of the full runs are nicely placed straight under a big-ass thumbnail with a big-ass header of who won the race.

Fan-fucking-tastic job, CBC and IBSF.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

34 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Anyone has any clue where to watch the women's runs (specifically the first one)? I have the link to the YouTube video of the stream, which have always been available from the Netherlands (both men's runs were no problem), but for some reason it keeps telling me 'Video unavailable - This video contains content from infrontsports, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds'.

I've tried VPN's from Australia, Canada, Brazil, but no luck. Is this video even working from any country?

Edit: same for run 2, they're just not available anywhere. What the hell?

It’s weird - I watched run 1 before going to bed but when I look for 2….there it is, gone!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Anyone has any clue where to watch the women's runs (specifically the first one)? I have the link to the YouTube video of the stream, which have always been available from the Netherlands (both men's runs were no problem), but for some reason it keeps telling me 'Video unavailable - This video contains content from infrontsports, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds'.

I've tried VPN's from Australia, Canada, Brazil, but no luck. Is this video even working from any country?

Edit: same for run 2, they're just not available anywhere. What the hell?

In Italy it works perfectly (run 1, the 2nd I haven't tried). 

Yeah, the videos still 'existed' (I had the links still opened from yesterday morning), but were blocked. Now apparently they're not blocked anymore, so there was some copyright claim or whatever.

Hopefully they get their stuff together for the bobsleigh now.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just a reminder that Skeleton / Bob runs Thursday-Saturday this week as well, so the two skeleton races from Park City are tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/@IBSFsliding/videos?view=2&sort=dd&live_view=502&shelf_id=0

Edited by Grassmarket

• 2 weeks later...

So tonight's race was streaming fine on YouTube until the two British sliders right at the end where the stream cut out a message came up "This stream has been suspended for policy violations" then came back on after the race was over.

Was this a UK thing or did it happen everywhere?