website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

1 hour ago, Quaker2001 said:

Thanks.  I hope this doesn't turn into a Vancouver 2010 situation where the Opening Ceremony takes a backseat to the news of someone's passing in the host city.

I'm gonna have to Google that..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Quick reminder about the prediction contest, it would be nice to see a few more entries before the games get underway.

I'm planning to focus on it tomorrow when I get back home (late afternoon), now I just can't. I really hope I can get the first questions in before the first deadline, which - much to my surprise! - is already tomorrow at the moment of the opening ceremony instead of the moment of the first competition start..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

32 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Can you believe it ? The highest top floor ! Those barbarians almost lodged us on the roof. :p at least the Czechs are one floor down :lol:

One of the videos I got was from right behind a Slovak flag, they've got a pretty cool view from up there :d 

Just now, hckosice said:

Nodar Kumaritashvili.

813CFBEB-FC14-4347-ABF0-EC0D82026EDB_w40

Ah right, I knew about him of course, but had no idea that was before the opening ceremony :yikes: 

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm planning to focus on it tomorrow when I get back home (late afternoon), now I just can't. I really hope I can get the first questions in before the first deadline, which - much to my surprise! - is already tomorrow at the moment of the opening ceremony instead of the moment of the first competition start..

Because some questions are connected to the ceremony itself.

27 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It’s because there’s questions about the opening ceremony :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Totallympics Live Trivia Ranking

After Game 2

1. @Olympian1010 14/20

2. @Wumo 12/20

3. @Griff88 11/20

4. @Vojthas 10/20

5. @Dunadan 9/20

Note: If I missed anyone let me know :yes

Wow, what close competition for the silver and bronze medals. This game is pretty much still anyone’s to win. Make sure that you make all the live times. Also, congratulations to @Vojthas for winning today’s game.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

51 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Because some questions are connected to the ceremony itself.

Right, in that case I just hope I'm in time.