website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Championships 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

History got made today as Britain failed to win a team para-dressage medal for the first time in history (at Olympic, World, or European level). What goes around comes around.

The result fix did come into play as Denmark narrowly lost the title to the Netherlands, so... Job done I guess?

#banbestmen

6 hours ago, Dnl said:

Hey everyone I hope if someone can tell me what are the odds for :ISR getting into the Olympics in Jumping/dressage :d

Not too sure about dressage. Assuming :RUS remains banned, the team quota opens up. :POL is probably the favourite, but :EST :LTU have a chance or maybe :UKR, not sure the status of their team. Individual wise there are a bunch of options so Israel has a lot of work if it wants to qualify.

For jumping I'd classify Israel as the favourite to pick up the team quota, especially if there's no :RUS

Congratulations to Sweden, what a phenomenal week for Henrik von Eckermann. He really deserved this title.

And another suprising medal for The Netherlands. After his Olympic bronze with Beauville Z N.O.P., Michael van der Vleuten wins a bronze medal again.