website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

13 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

The main site has Mexico getting bronze. Did the rules change or is it another glitch/mistake?

I saw it too and Mexican media has confirmed the news so I guess rules were changed.

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Every individual gold medalist from :MEX will be getting gifted $2,900 USD by TELMEX if I understood a Claro readout (with my elementary Spanish) correctly @mrv86

I’ll need to check, but probably they’ll get some support from Telmex Foundation (part of CARSO Group like Telmex) just like some other sports people in the past, given our current dictator won’t allow the federal government spending on sports.

And the dirty play by Central American and Caribbean judges against Mexico starts: Colombia winning in Team Technical in artistic swimming was short of robbery, like Panama winning in women’s all around in gymnastics.

27 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

And the dirty play by Central American and Caribbean judges against Mexico starts: Colombia winning in Team Technical in artistic swimming was short of robbery, like Panama winning in women’s all around in gymnastics.

The team technical is still under protest.

Also it looks like three swimming finals were not held. They have been rescheduled over the next three days. They will be held during the morning session.

5 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Also it looks like three swimming finals were not held. They have been rescheduled over the next three days. They will be held during the morning session.

It was getting ridiculously unsafe as I wrote above.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Medal Table After Day 3

Rk Nation G S B Total
1 :COL Colombia 24 11 14 49
2 :MEX Mexico 22 26 23 71
3 :CUB Cuba 15 14 16 45
4 :VEN Venezuela 9 13 18

5 :PUR Puerto Rico 4 6 11 21
6 :IOC Guatemala 4 0 7 11
7 :DOM Dominican Republic 3 6 19 28
8 :PAN Panama 1 1 3 5
9 :TTO Trinidad and Tobago 1 0 2 3
10 :ARU Aruba 0 4 2 6