website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Every individual gold medalist from :MEX will be getting gifted $2,900 USD by TELMEX if I understood a Claro readout (with my elementary Spanish) correctly @mrv86

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Can’t say I’m endeared to either Claro’s and CCS Channel’s coverage of the Games. I believe every sport is being broadcast, or nearly every sport at least, but half of them aren’t being shown by either channel each day. What a shame :(

I’m starting to lose my interest in watching these Games. There might have been less sports broadcast last time, but at least those broadcasts were easily accessible. I think this can only be seen as a failure by CentroCaribeSports.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Lights just went out at the judo venue during the medal matches. You can see a replay on CentroCaribeSports YouTube channel. It’s the second technical issue of the day I’ve seen…

Edit: It must have been power in the whole building as the scoreboards had to be restarted.

Edited by Olympian1010

All of this evening’s swimming finals have been postponed according the results system…

Britton :GUY made to the men’s quarterfinals in table tennis. He lost to Martínez :CUB 4-2 unfortunately :( 

38 minutes ago, intoronto said:

:ESA beat :CUB in the technical artistic swimming event. 

Personally, I had them ranked above Cuba as well. They look much better in the team event than in the duet and solo.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

All of this evening’s swimming finals have been postponed according the results system…

Ah, full on rainstorm at the venue. Race are going ahead though.