website statistics

Athletics

intoronto

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, intoronto said:

Note: This is the INDOOR Canadian record

Other news, at the Meeting Lieven (indoor), Alysha Newman records a new SB of 4.75m in the women’s pole vault!

You might remember me complaining about Newman’s consistency mid-summer of last year, but it seems as if she’s finally started to find some form! In the six competitions she’s competed in this year (including this one), she’s been over 4.60m in all but one of them! (with her 4.45m being at the first meet of the season, the Sharon Anderson Memorial in early January)

Edited by Josh

On 2/10/2024 at 6:52 PM, Josh said:

Other news, at the Meeting Lieven (indoor), Alysha Newman records a new SB of 4.75m in the women’s pole vault!

You might remember me complaining about Newman’s consistency mid-summer of last year, but it seems as if she’s finally started to find some form! In the six competitions she’s competed in this year (including this one), she’s been over 4.60m in all but one of them! (with her 4.45m being at the first meet of the season, the Sharon Anderson Memorial in early January)

This is one medal I would really really like . And it’s possible if she can equal or get a personal best :)