website statistics

Day 6 (February 10th, 2022)

1 minute ago, Canada4thewin said:

Oh It is still not resolved ?

I just can't believe that this young lady is already taking drugs ?  It's awful.

I just can't blame the skater herself she is too young to understand I guess, but her coach is another story.

They are trying to saying it is a tue which is bs. And that she needs it for a heart condition 

2 minutes ago, Surlympics said:

They are trying to saying it is a tue which is bs. And that she needs it for a heart condition 

A heart condition ? Really ?

Maybe I am wrong but having a heart condition at this age and competing at this level ?

Hmmmm:mumble:

1 minute ago, Canada4thewin said:

A heart condition ? Really ?

Maybe I am wrong but having a heart condition at this age and competing at this level ?

Hmmmm:mumble:

Things I read said if she has a heart condition that would require that medication, especially at that age, she would never be able to do sports, let along high level sports.  

It's the same substance Su was banned for in swimming.  

Just now, orangeman said:

Things I read said if she has a heart condition that would require that medication, especially at that age, she would never be able to do sports, let along high level sports.  

It's the same substance Su was banned for in swimming.  

It's exactly what I thought.  It doesn't make any sense.

This is pretty awful.  I just can't believe that Russia is doing all these cheating again.  They don't seem to learn from their mistakes at all.

Just now, intoronto said:

Canada is tied for most medals, but just one gold. Just wish we had more gold.

Gold medal favs coming up later.  Kingsbury and possible mixed curling only gold favs who missed.  Several surprise medals on the other hand.